Jan. 29th, 1968
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Bobbie Phillips' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
A true "Chameleon", Bobbie has played roles so diverse in her years as an actress, sometimes it's hard to tell if it's her. Her most famous roles have been: Julie Costello on Steven Bochco's "Murder One" (1995); Dr. Bambi Berenbaum on "The X Files" (1993); the First Female Crow, "Talon", on "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven" (1998); and recently the "Chameleon" in a series of movies for Paramount. She pops up on television shows such as "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place" (1998) and "Seven Days" (1998) and she always reinvents herself like a great actress should.
- She was under contract with Paramount Studios from 1998 to 2001. During this time _Chameleon (1998) (TV)_ (qv), _Chameleon II: Death Match (1999) (TV)_ (qv) and _Chameleon 3: Dark Angel (2000) (TV)_ (qv) were made.
- Originally trained by 'Billy Blanks (I)' (qv) in martial arts in 1993. Has continued training in kung fu. Does much of her own martial arts in the movies.
- Voted one of the "10 Hottest Faces of '95" by TV Guide magazine.
- Has one son, Mark.
- Nationality is part Native American from the Osage tribe. Her great-grandfather was an Osage chief.
- Rides a motorcycle and races dirt bikes.
- Member of Media Fellowship International (MFI).
- Had a 4.0 average in college while studying to be a lawyer. Took acting classes to "better her courtroom performance". Fell in love with drama and moved to L.A. to "give acting a try". Has been a working actress ever since.
Related sites for this celeb