May. 23rd, 1959
Middlesbrough, Teesside, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis which he controls using steroids.
- Worked as a barrister before taking up comedy.
- Often uses a hand double for close-ups because he bites his finger nails.
- Children: Harry and Thomas
- Is an avid Middlesbrough F.C. supporter. Once trialed for their youth team and, more recently, released a version of Chris Rea's "Let's Dance" accompanied by the team.
Related sites for this celeb