Feb. 1st, 1946
Los Angeles, California, USA
Bart Braverman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Played Giuseppe as a child on an "I Love Lucy" episode and other ethnic types.
- Suffered from epilepsy with multiple seizures several times a day. This condition forced him to quit acting on live television and on stage. In 2005 Braverman had brain surgery at UCLA Medical Center that has completely cured his epilepsy.
- Son of Herb Braverman (a producer) and Kendall Carly Browne (an actress).
- Brother of 'Charles Braverman' (qv).
- Swarthy character actor of comedy best known for his flashy sidekick role on "Vegas" and his many "Match Game" appearances.
Related sites for this celeb