Jan. 22nd, 1975
Los Angeles, California, USA
Balthazar Getty's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Balthazar Getty (born Paul Balthazar Getty; January 22, 1975) in Tarzana, California, and raised in San Francisco before being educated in the United Kingdom at the Gordonstoun School, a boarding school that has educated three generations of the British Royal Family. His great-grandfather was Jean Paul Getty, founder of the Getty Oil Company, and at one time one of the richest men in the world. His grandfather was Sir Paul Getty; his father was John Paul Getty III. His mother, Gisela (née Schmidt), is a professional photographer and documentary filmmaker. His parents divorced in 1993. He has a maternal half-sister, Anna (born 1972).
- As a child his family called him Little Buddha because he had a red birthmark in the center of his forehead and he rarely smiled.
- Fluent in German.
- Has been a fashion model for Versace, Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger
- He has two pug dogs, Ajax and Daisy.
- Wife Rosetta Millington gave birth to a boy, Cassius Paul Getty (July 17, 2000).
- His wife Rosetta owns the children's fashion line, 'Rosetta Millington [us]' (her maiden name), and launched the high-end women's line, Riser Goodwyn, in 2007.
- Lives in Los Angeles.
- Daughters Grace Getty (born 2001) and Violet Getty (born 2003) with Rosetta Millington.