Feb. 12th, 1956
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Arsenio Hall's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Arsenio Hall is an American actor, comedian, and former talk show host.
- Has one son, Arsenio Jr.
- He appeared in a TV commercial for Tab Cola in the mid-1980s.
- M.C. at the Sheba Lounge in Chicago, late 1970s and early '80s. Praised and encouraged to pursue a professional career by singer 'Nancy Wilson', for whom he did an opening act.
- Graduated from Warrensville Heights High School, Warrensville Heights, Ohio.
- Was the original voice of Winston Zeddemore on the animated series _"The Real Ghost Busters" (1986)_ (qv), beating out 'Ernie Hudson' (qv), who had played Winston in the theatrical films _Ghost Busters (1984)_ (qv) and _Ghostbusters II (1989)_ (qv). Hall was reportedly confused when he arrived at the audition and saw Hudson auditioning for the role Hudson originated in the films. Hall was later replaced by 'Buster Jones' (qv), and Jones later reprised the role in an episode of _"Extreme Ghostbusters" (1997)_ (qv).
- Graduated from Kent State University.
- Arsenio Hall (as a character named Chunky A) put out an album entitled "Large And In Charge." 'Paula Abdul' (qv), 'Wil Wheaton' (qv), and 'Ice-T' (qv) are among the guests that appear on the album.
- He hosted the early pilot episodes of the US daytime version of the hit game show _"Deal or No Deal" (2005)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb