Oct. 29th, 1979
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK
Andrew Lee Potts' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Andrew Lee Potts is an English actor and director. He is best known for his role as the quirky Connor Temple on ITV's Primeval and Space's Canadian spinoff Primeval: New World. He also starred as the Hatter on the SyFy mini-series Alice and was a series regular on the long-running programme Ideal. Potts was cast as Thomas Tomkins in the BBC crime procedural By Any Means, and William Greg in The Mill.
Potts has also appeared in Heartbeat, Foyles War, Midsomer Murders, Band of Brothers, Buried, Strange, Inspector George Gently, Doc Martin and Stan Lee's Lucky Man to name a few.
Potts has written and directed short films through his production house, Keychain Productions. In 2008, he directed a documentary about the filming of Primeval called Through the Anomaly.
Potts starred in the 2012 SyFy original movie True Bloodthirst (called Vampyre Nation or Vampire Nation in some markets) which was a "bloody, violent, traditional vampire movie". Pott's character was a descendent of Jonathan Harker, one of the protagonists of Bram Stoker's original Dracula story.
- Frequently writes, directs, produces and acts in short films with Keychain Productions, a company he co-founded.
- Lives with his partner, _"Primeval" (2007)_ (qv) co-star 'Hannah Spearritt' (qv).
- Has a nephew Buster Alan, born 2004.
- Is the brother of actress 'Sarah-Jane Potts' (qv).
- Ex-brother-in-law of 'Tony Denman' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb