Sep. 29th, 1957
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Andrew Dice Clay's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Perhaps the only stand-up comic ever to sell out Madison Square Garden two nights in a row.
- Used to employ a plant, fellow comic Ed "The Machine" Regine, to heckle him during his act. He would later open for Clay on tour.
- He now resides somewhere in New Jersey, the hometown of his current wife.
- His first wife is Kathleen Swanson, whom he wed in 1984 and divorced in 1986. He called his two years of matrimony a "horror show". His second wife is 'Kathleen Monica' (qv) -- he calls her Trini, and he has been married to her since 1992. The two met while he was on location filming the Chicago episodes of _"Crime Story" (1986)_ (qv)--she was his waitress in a restaurant where he ate regularly. He has two sons with her--Max, who was born in 1990 and, Dylan, who was born in 1994. His first son is named after the character he played on "Crime Story", Max Goldman.
- Engaged to 'Eleanor Kerrigan' (qv).
- Has been managed by his father, 'Fred Silverstein' (qv), for most of his career.
- Even after he made enormous amounts of money with his "Diceman" act he decided to live in his hometown borough of Brooklyn for a number of years.
- Was the first and only person banned for life from MTV, for using foul language during the live broadcast of the music awards. The ban was subsequently lifted.