Jan. 25th, 1971
Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
5' 4 1/2
Ana Ortiz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Ana Ortiz (born January 25, 1971) is an American actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Hilda Suarez in the ABC comedy-drama series Ugly Betty (2006-2010). She in currently starring as Marisol Suarez in the Lifetime comedy-drama series Devious Maids.
- Ana met her husband, 'Noah Lebenzon' (qv), at actress 'J.C. Brandy' (qv)'s birthday party. Ana and J.C. are childhood friends.
- Is also a singer.
- Daughter of City of Philadelphia ex-City Councilman Angel Ortiz.
- Expecting her first baby in Summer, 2009 [January 9, 2009].
- To be married to musician 'Noah Lebenzon' (qv) on June 9, 2007 in Puerto Rico. He proposed to her by getting down on one knee after calling her father and asking for his blessing.
- Is a member of The Labrinth theater company in New York City.
- Is of Puerto-Rican and Irish Descent.
- Graduated from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.