Sep. 12th, 1962
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Amy Yasbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Starred with husband 'John Ritter' (qv) in an episode of _"The Cosby Show" (1984)_ (qv) 8 years prior to their marriage.
- She spent her elementary, middle and high school years at two different Catholic schools: Summit Country Day School and Ursuline Academy.
- Stepmother of 'Jason Ritter' (qv) (born February 17, 1980), Carly Ritter (born March 1, 1982), Tyler Ritter (born 1984).
- Her late husband John died on their daughter Stella's fifth birthday, and a day before her 41st birthday.
- She moved to New York after losing both of her parents - her father from a heart attack and her mom from Emphysema.
- Studied theater at the University of Detroit.
- She first met 'John Ritter' (qv) at director 'Dennis Dugan (I)' (qv)'s house during a read-through of _Problem Child (1990)_ (qv) in 1989. She said he forced her to eat a bagel and cream cheese because he thought she was too thin. He also thought she was too young to play his wife.
- Daughter 'Stella Ritter' (qv) was born one day before her 36th birthday.