Oct. 20th, 1983
Alona Tal's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Alona Tal started her career fresh out of the Israeli army, with a children's musical video tape called Pim Pam Po 2, playing an evil witch named Mashefula. What followed was an appearance in a commercial for a laundry detergent advertisement wearing a wedding dress. After realizing her clothes can be clean and white, she got the lead role in the movie Lihiyot Kohav ("Being a Star", in free translation).
Her part in the movie led to offers for roles in two television shows. One was a soap about a family who runs a hotel while the other was a sitcom about a struggling… More band hoping to make it big. The latter lasted for three seasons, during which time Tal got the chance to display her musical prowess. After her stint in the two shows, Tal lived with her sister in New York.
In 2004, she landed the recurring role of Meg Manning in the UPN series Veronica Mars. After the show was discontinued, Alona got her boots dirty by hunting demons with the Winchester brothers on Supernatural. In 2007, she appeared in several episodes of the short-lived CBS drama Cane.
Alona married Marcos A. Ferraesz on (June, 5th 2007).
She gained popularity in her almost permanent role in Season 2 of Tv Series Seal Team (2017)
Also She worked in 2 out of a total 6 episode tv series "The Spy" (2019)
- Her first language is Hebrew.
- Recorded a song with singer Wyclef Jean.
- Originally auditioned for Veronica Mars, and was Rob Thomas' second choice for the title role. Thomas liked Tal so much, he created the recurring role of Meg Manning specifically for her.
- She starred in two television shows in Israel, before moving to New York.
- Came in 2nd for the role of Veronica on _"Veronica Mars" (2004)_ (qv).