Sep. 24th, 1962
Bellshill, Scotland, UK
Ally McCoist's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He is an ex-soccer player for Scotland, UK. Now he is the co-host of the show _"A Question of Sport" (1970)_ (qv).
- Works as an expert pundit on ITV's flagship football programme _"The Premiership" (2001)_ (qv).
- He has three boys, Alexander and twins Argyll and Mitchell, with his first wife Allison. He also has a son, Arran, with Vivien Ross.
- His nickname at Rangers was "Super Ally".
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) for his services to Association Football.
- He featured for Scotland in the FIFA World Cup of 1990 and the UEFA European Championships of 1992 and 1996.
- Sang on the pop track "Say It With Pride" which celebrated Scotland's participation in the 1990 FIFA World Cup.
Related sites for this celeb