May. 9th, 1951
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Alley Mills' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Appears on the Los Angeles smaller stage these days often co-starring with her husband 'Orson Bean' (qv) in such plays as ''Candida'' (1998) "There's One in Every Marriage" (2005) and "Hogan's Goat" (2007) all with the Pacific Resident Theatre in LA.
- Once was involved with actor 'David Birney' (qv). They broke up in 1991.
- Her parents are Don Mills, a TV executive, and Joan (Paterson) Kerr, former American Heritage magazine editor. He died in 2003 and she died in 1996.
- Stepmother of husband, 'Orson Bean' (qv),'s son.
- Married actor/comedian 'Orson Bean' (qv) when she was 41 (her first marriage) and he was 64 (his third marriage).
- Best remembered as the peace-keeping, blonde-haired mom on the popular coming-of-age series _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv).