May. 22nd, 1974
A.J. Langer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Allison Joy Courtenay, Countess of Devon, commonly known as A. J. Langer, is an American actress known for It's Like, You Know..., Brooklyn South, Three Sisters, Eyes and Private Practice.
- According to British magazines in April 2004, she is engaged to marry the future Earl of Devon, Charles Courtenay. They are said to plan to live in England after the wedding. Charles popped the question while the pair sat on surfboards off the coast of California.
- Gave birth to a daughter, Joscelyn Skye Courtenay, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and measuring 21 inches [b. January 31, 2007].
- Powderham Castle on River Exe, her new home, was built in 1390. The Courtenays have resided there for over 600 years. Powderham houses a chair used by William of Orange for his first Parliament in 1689, following the "Glorious Revolution".
- She married Lord Charles Courtenay in a civil ceremony in April 2005. They celebrated with a formal wedding on April 30, 2005 in Los Angeles, California.
- Attended Granada Hills High School in Granada Hills, California.
- The Courtenays took part in the Crusades, were emperors of Constantinople, and fought under King Henry V at Agincourt.
- As someone who has Fibromyalgia, a chronically painful illness, AJ is a huge supporter and bright face for Fibromyalgia awareness and advocacy.
- Her father-in-law is the currently sitting 18th Earl of Devon (circa 2007). As such, AJ is titled Lady Courtenay via her husband Lord Courtenay. When her husband becomes the 19th Earl of Devon, she will correspondingly become the Countess of Devon.
Related sites for this celeb