May. 22nd, 1974
A.J. Langer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Allison Joy Courtenay, Countess of Devon, commonly known as A. J. Langer, is an American actress known for It's Like, You Know..., Brooklyn South, Three Sisters, Eyes and Private Practice.
- According to British magazines in April 2004, she is engaged to marry the future Earl of Devon, Charles Courtenay. They are said to plan to live in England after the wedding. Charles popped the question while the pair sat on surfboards off the coast of California.
- Met her husband, Lord Charles Peregrine Courtenay, in a Las Vegas hotel in 2002. He works as a lawyer in the United States.
- As someone who has Fibromyalgia, a chronically painful illness, AJ is a huge supporter and bright face for Fibromyalgia awareness and advocacy.
- The Courtenays took part in the Crusades, were emperors of Constantinople, and fought under King Henry V at Agincourt.
- Her father is a clothing salesman, and her mother runs a company for hearing-aid distribution.
- She married Lord Charles Courtenay in a civil ceremony in April 2005. They celebrated with a formal wedding on April 30, 2005 in Los Angeles, California.
- She had originally auditioned for the starring role of "Angela Chase" on _"My So-Called Life" (1994)_ (qv) but did not get it, so she returned for the audition of "Rayanne Graff".
- Gave birth to a daughter, Joscelyn Skye Courtenay, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and measuring 21 inches [b. January 31, 2007].
Related sites for this celeb