Sep. 1st, 1977
Memphis, Missouri, USA
Adrienne Wilkinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
This blue-eyed beauty was born in Missouri. She started taking dance classes at the age of two, and was performing in recitals and on stage almost immediately. Her pursuit of dance continued through high school with various dance classes and companies.
While a senior in high school she joined a theater troupe. A showcase with casting directors led to Adrienne being offered roles in two network series. In fact, these were her first two auditions. She had fallen in love with acting. At her parents' request, she put her new career on hold to finish high school. Then, two days after graduation she moved to Los Angeles to continue chasing her dream.
Almost immediately, Adrienne booked roles in short films and frequently landed guest spots on many shows. In 2000 she landed the role that would introduce her to the world and bring her international fame, playing the duel characters of Livia and Eve, the daughter of Xena, on the most watched show in the world - "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995). Adrienne soon became a fan favorite, and when the show wrapped she quickly moved on to the lead in the UPN series "As If" (2002) , where she played Nikki, the boy-obsessed college co-ed. From there she has continued to make many appearances in film and TV and is sought after for her voiceover work. Fortunate that she has never had a specific "type", Adrienne is able to move seamlessly from comedy to drama and from one distinct role to something completely different.
She is known for compelling performances that are brave, focused with intensity, and grounded in sincerity. Adrienne continues to pursue her passion and is striving to create a timeless career that can be celebrated for the unique choices she makes and the diverse characters she portrays. She surprises, delights and leaves you wanting more.
- Has two younger sisters and one younger brother. Her sister Tracey Bradley is a director and producer with Pulse Studios.
- July (2008) won Honorable mention at the Long Island International Film Expo, for her role as Carol Anderson in the film _Reflections (2008/III)_ (qv) directed by 'Barry Caldwell' (qv).
- Her heritage includes Irish, English, Scottish, Cherokee, Danish and German.
- Has had an active and growing Official Fan Club and Website since 2000.
- Studies with acting teacher and veteran actor 'Ken Lerner (I)' (qv).
- Grew up as a dancer studying and performing everything from tap, ballet, jazz, ballroom and hip hop to Scottish highland and Irish dancing and even gymnastics. In high school, she was a choreographer and performer with PRIDE theatrics, a dancing, singing, and theater group that toured and performed for local high schools. Also established the dance troupe New Sensations which performed every summer through her teens.
- In spring of 2008 multiple actions figures, trading cards and other merchandise premiered for her character Maris Brood from _Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008) (VG)_ (qv). Maris is known as the sexy new female Jedi in the Star Wars Universe.
- July (2008) Nominated for best actress at the Action-On-Film Festival in Los Angeles California, for her role as Carol Anderson in the film _Reflections (2008/III)_ (qv) directed by 'Barry Caldwell' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb