Dec. 15th, 1979
San Diego, California, USA
Adam Brody's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Adam Brody (born December 15, 1979) and raised in San Diego, California, spent a lot of his teen years hanging out with his friends, having fun and surfing. Upon graduation, he convinced his parents to allow him to attend college in Los Angeles. However, instead of enrolling in school, he hired an acting coach, signed with a personal manager and soon landed the lead in the NBC movie-of-the-week, Growing Up Brady (2000), playing 'Barry Williams' (Greg Brady). Soon after, Brody was cast as the lead in the MTV cult series Now What?
His television credits also include a recurring role as Coop in ABC's Once and Again (1999); a recurring role as Dave in the WB's Emmy-nominated Gilmore Girls (2000); and standout guest starring roles in Judging Amy (1999), Family Law (1999) and Smallville (2001). Brody also starred in the Fox television series The O.C. (2003), playing the son of 'Peter Gallagher's character.
In addition to starring in the skateboarding movie Grind (2003), Brody's feature film credits include a very small role in the 2002 hit thriller The Ring (2002) and the dynamic lead role as Patrick in Missing Brendan (2003), opposite 'Edward Asner' and 'Illeana Douglas'.
- Voted by Fans all over the world as Elle Girl Magazine Coolest TV Star and Coolest Guy Celeb.
- Was named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 (shared the honor with castmates 'Mischa Barton' (qv), 'Ben McKenzie (I)' (qv), and 'Rachel Bilson' (qv))
- He loves watching movies especially classic movies.
- Named one of People Magazine's "50 Hottest Bachelors" in 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- He loves movie-making and interested in writing and directing.
- He likes Death Cab For Cutie, Bright Eyes, Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Arctic Monkeys.
- Was to star in and co-produce a 2007 remake of _Revenge of the Nerds (1984)_ (qv) but after three weeks of filming the project was canceled.
- An aficionado of Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra music and old horror movies.