Jul. 26th, 1981
Abe Forsythe's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- In 2000, he wrote, directed and co-starred in "Computer Boy" - a 50 minute, extremely low budget spoof of "The Matrix". In it, he played 'Agent Smith', shot in many of the locations used in the original, and shamelessly advertised McDonalds in a variety of creative ways.
- Dropped out of school at age 15.
- His 50-minute spoof of the matrix entitled "Computer Boy" was shot in less than two weeks and on a budget of $2000. Computer Boy has since been downloaded 380,000 times and was so popular it was picked up for DVD release.
- Won the Tropicana award at Tropfest (an Australian film festival) in 1998 when he was just 16.
- Son of actor/comedian 'Drew Forsythe' (qv).
- Abe has said that his film, 'Guided by the Light of the Lord', which won him an award at Tropfest, was made with just $70.
- Peter Jackson is his film-making hero.
- Attended The McDonald College for Performing Arts and Newtown High.
Related sites for this celeb