If Jack McFarland doesn't make you laugh, then you may want to see a doctor. Sean Hayes portrayed the over-the-top character on Will & Grace for eight seasons, a total of 194 episodes. And while his character wasn't necessarily the lead, he was definitely a fan favorite.
RELATED ARTICLE: Christopher Walken and Robert De Niro Get Funny
Throughout the show's run, Jack delivered some of the funniest lines, not to mention, gestures and facial expressions. So, if you're searching for a laugh this morning, you've come to right place. We've put together a list of the character's best quotes. Enjoy!
15. "You know, anger doesn't really go with what you're wearing."
14. "I don't want to be an adult anymore . . . It's very hard!"
13. "There's no shame in getting old. There's only shame in getting ugly."
12. "It's important to remember what really matters: a cheap laugh at someone else's expense."
11. "You brought liquor into a movie theater? That is so classy!"
10. "Darling, you, like your waist size, are not in your earlier thirties anymore."
RELATED ARTICLE: Another Thriller, Another Doomed Couple
9. "If Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds taught us anything, it's that it's so much easier learning from attractive people."
8. "You're my new best friend. Call me every five minutes."
7. "Some people were born to dance. You were born to drink. If you could cut a rug like you lift a mug, I'd have something to work with."
6. "We hate her! We hate her more than the know-it-all daughter on the Gilmore Girls!"
5. "Women, can't live with them . . . End of sentence."
4. "I don't care if he's rich or poor, fat or thin. Just as long as he's rich and thin."
3. "I hope there's someone cute on the elevator. I'd love a deep, committed relationship for thirty floors or so."
2. "But when you cry, you're ugly, sweetheart."
1. "Just Jack!"
Need more Will & Grace . . . and Jack? Don't miss this reunion episode: