Yes, you read that right- the first week of elimination for Dancing with the Stars had 2 celebrities exit in a DOUBLE ELIMINATION. Diana Nyad, world famous swimmer, and former NHL hockey star Sean Avery were the first to go in season 18.
Charlie White and Meryl Davis are in for some friendly competition at the top of the score chart with 25 points each, while Billy Dee Williams is safe, for now... with a low 15 points. Below is a summary of the scores for last night:
- Charlie White and Sharna Burgess: 25
- Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 25
- James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd: 25
- Danica McKellar and Val Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Amy Purdy and Derek Hough: 24
- Cody Simpson and Witney Carson: 22
- Drew Carey and Cheryl Burke: 21
- Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas: 21
- NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani: 21
- Billy Dee Williams and Emma Slater: 15
Do you agree with the scores and eliminations? Have an early favorite to win Season 18? TELL US in the comments!