Full House is engrained in any 90's kid's brain as one of the classic family shows. It made the Painted Ladies in San Fransisco famous and made us all want an Uncle Jesse. Even though you may think you know a lot about the show, I bet you didn't know these 11 Fun Facts About Full House!
1. Uncle Jesse was almost Uncle Adam (weird!) The name was changed because John Stamos was not a fan of the name, and neither are we. Also, Uncle Jesse was Jesse Cochran through the entire first season. His last name was not changed to Katsopolis until the second season to reflect Stamos' Greek heritage.
2. The show was originally called House of Comics and was a show about 3 comedians living in a house together. However, ABC Family was looking for a family show and that is when the 3 girls came into play.
3. The show is set in San Fransisco, California and the family's address is 1882 Girard Street, which is a fake address. The original house is on 1709 Broderick Street.
5. Bob Saget almost did not get the role as Danny Tanner. Originally, the show's dad character was John Posey. Shots were filmed with Posey before being shut down by the shows creator. Before the pilot was filmed, Paul Reiser and Bob Saget were up for the role as Danny Tanner, but Reiser took a role on the show My Two Dads. Below is the original unaired theme song.
8. The Olsen twins were nine months when they started working on the show.
11. Rebecca was only supposed to be on the show for six episodes, but lasted 7 seasons instead!
Any buried facts you know? Share them below!