TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Various series updates - NOT written in stone
appara2
guru
Various series updates - NOT written in stone

While the Death in Paradise season 12 date is still to be officially confirmed, it's very likely to start in January 2023 in the UK on BBC1. With filming taking place from May 2022, it should be ready for early 2023.

It will be shown in the US at a later date.

I really wasn't sure about 'Neville Parker' when he first appeared. Now that he has carved out his spot in the series I find I quite enjoy him and his quirks.
For those keeping track, the Commissioner is the only character that has been here from the beginning!

4 weeks ago
Comments
appara2
guru

All Creatures Great and Small season 3 has already started filming, and is expected to air on Channel 5 in late 2022. This, though, has still to be officially confirmed.

It will then be released at a later date in the US.

No big mysteries to solve, no murder and mayhem, I find that this reboot makes for a very enjoyable hour of TV.

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

BritBox (the ITV and BBC joint-venture streamer), has announced that it is developing a second season of its UK drama series The Beast Must Die.
Season 2 will be an original story which has been titled A Sword in my Bones, centered on Detective Nigel Strangeways, and with a new cast of characters and a whole new cinematic setting.

I'm looking forward to this next season, and hoping a release date for AMC is soon announced!

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Perry Mason Season 2 is set in 1933 and as of mid-April they're about halfway done filming.

HBO has not yet confirmed an air date, but rumour has it that this eight-episode 2nd season may have Perry Mason on our screens near the beginning of August.

The first season was presented as a one-and-done mystery/detective show. I am hoping that this 2nd season follows that formula as I enjoy trying to figure out the who-dunit aspect before the finale reveal

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

The White Lotus second chapter leaves Hawaii behind and follows a different group of vacationers as they jet to another White Lotus property and settle in temporarily amongst its inhabitants.

It may be a while before The White Lotus returns to HBO, but we do know that filming began in February in Sicily.

Altho this dark comedy might not be for everyone, I myself found each episode entertaining and am hoping so see the 2nd season begin this fall

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Irma Vep, a reboot of the 1996 movie into a limited series - IS written in stone - and premiering June 6th on HBO here in Canada.

I didn't see the movie, and the description sounds pretty convoluted. But, since I'm going to PVR the first few episodes it's just a matter of hitting the delete button if I don't like it :D

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Life, death, and drama at 20,000 feet, SkyMed weaves together intense character journeys and high stakes medical rescues Premiering on CBC Canada July 10th

Another new one for my summer viewing, and the write-up kinda reminded me of RFDS, which I enjoyed.

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Season 2 of Departure will air later this year on Global here in Canada, no firm date as of now

The 2nd season has already streamed on Peacock in the US back in August 2021, with the 3rd season production currently underway in St. John's, Newfoundland and Toronto.

2 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Hallmark Channel & Bell Media for CTV Drama Channel in Canada are developing a new original drama series about a rodeo dynasty, set to premiere in 2023.

Production on 'Ride' will begin this summer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

"The Murray family is described as a tight-knit group who don’t give up easily but is prone to high emotions and personality clashes. It is often left up to the three strong women of the family - widowed rodeo queen Missy, matriarch Isabel, and former teen runaway Valeria - to stand strong against all challenges and save their land."

13 days ago
appara2
guru

There is gothic business afoot in Lifetime’s Flowers in the Attic: The Origin, a four-part prequel to the V.C. Andrews bestsellers.
Some well known names - Kelsey Grammer is a wealthy family patriarch; Alana Boden is his pregnant Mrs. Joining them for the dark tale are costars Hannah Dodd, Max Irons, Jemima Rooper, Paul Wesley, and Harry Hamlin among others.

Airing Saturday, July 9 on Lifetime in the US

No firm date for the Canadian release.

13 days ago
eugenemerino

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

12 days ago
eugenemerino

12 days ago
appara2
guru

I'm not usually one for the reality/murder genre, but Mind Over Murder, six part series beginning on HBO June 20th caught my attention

'Six individuals who confessed to murdering a beloved 68-year-old grandmother in 1985 are exonerated by DNA evidence in 2009.'

Mind-blowing or mind-numbing? Either way I'll put it on my PVR and take a chance.

10 days ago
kalpnayadav

9 days ago
kalpnayadav

9 days ago
ssentialsclothing

Death in Paradise season 12 plot
Firm plot details for the new series are yet to be confirmed. But we do know all the main characters are back. Neville will no doubt be continuing his quest to move on from Florence, who rejected him in Death in Paradise season 11. Meanwhile, we’d expect more plot development for both Marlon and Naomi. We also expect more suitably fiendish cases for Neville to crack. It will also be interesting to see if Florence makes a comeback. And whether we will again see Dwayne, who was last seen in the festive episode.

5 days ago
appara2
guru

Australian favourite Mystery Road is coming back for a third series, but with a major difference – star of series one and two, Aaron Pederson, is not returning in the title role. The new six-part series, has been rebranded Mystery Road: Origin and will air in Australia on ABC. The past two series were broadcast in the UK on BBC Four. Mystery Road: Origin will delve into the early years of Detective Jay Swan, with Mark Coles Smith playing the role of Young Jay.
Preview

I quite enjoyed this series, and am looking forward to seeing how it all began when an air date for Canada is released!!

16 hours ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.