TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Flesh and Blood
appara2
guru
Flesh and Blood

PBS is bringing us this 4 part mini-series, beginning on Sundays, October 4th to 25th.

No reviews here on Sharetv from its earlier air date in the UK, but from the preview I caught it looks like it might be interesting! :D

6 months ago
Comments
appara2
guru

It's got some twists and turns. After this 1st episode I'm enjoying the characters and the storyline. Not sure yet if the ones that seem bad are good or vice versa.. LOL
I'm in for the duration!

5 months ago
eaipanmey5

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Loving this even more after this 2nd episode! I wish there were more than two episodes left, but it is what it is! LOL

I'm pretty sure the one in the hospital isn't the youngest daughter or the neighbor ;)
Since we know it isn't Natalie, I'm going to predict that it's going to be Marc, even though at this point it does seem too obvious. It doesn't feel like she is sad enough for it to be a sibling or her mom.
I'm also going to hazard a guess that it was Marc that started the fire in the sporty car.

Mary is definitely getting the prize of being the most intrusive neighbor. She is very good at casting seed of doubt in all of the kids minds. Had to laugh out loud when I realized which pills she had stolen from Viviens house!

Or maybe it's going to be the stalkery laid-off woman that sent revenge pics of her 'fab new boyfriend' to Helens daughter!

5 months ago
appara2
guru

All in all I enjoyed this series. It seemed a little rushed in the final episode to wrap things up, and answers to some of the events that happened were left unanswered.
Not sure that answering them would justify another season, but they left an opening to continue on.

4 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.