TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Van Der Valk (2020)
appara2
guru
Van Der Valk (2020)

I just noticed that PBS Masterpiece Mystery has this one set to air Sunday, 13th
I also noticed that it has some very harsh reviews online. I just skimmed the headlines, so I don't know if it was the actors or the storyline that fails...or both.

Only 3 episodes, I'm going to give it a try.

6 months ago
Comments
soler
expert

Looking forward to this one as well appara . Like you I have read some very unflattering reviews on the show . One thing I have to keep in very close check and that is not to form a pre conceived preception of an actor, ( if that makes any sense lol ) But there is just something about Marc Warren that projects a certain image that I find hard in shaking . He was in Beecham House and it started then but noticed it more in the preview of Van der Valk , there are just some angles that he looks at the camera and he looks like an evil leprechaun. I start to snicker and it just breaks the mood of the scene.

6 months ago
appara2
guru

LOL 'evil leprechaun'
Now I'll be looking for that 'look' Thanks Soler!!!

6 months ago
appara2
guru

I'm not sure if this was meant to be only 3 episodes, or if Covid19 played a part in the rushed finale.

Overall, I enjoyed the crimes of this series, and I hope that if there is another season, they give us a reason to want Piet and the rest of his team to survive!

I really thought we might get resolution as to why Piet didn't trust (or show respect) Job. What was he doing if not checking on his mother? That's a mystery we may not ever solve...

The final shootout on all levels of the restaurant? Interesting, but seriously? That's the best way to get your corrupt father out of prison?

6 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.