TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Raised by Wolves
appara2
guru
Raised by Wolves

For us Canucks this new Sc-Fi Drams show is airing on CTV Sci-Fi channel - starting on Sept. 3 (Thursday at 7pm), No descriptor for the Friday airings, so keep an eye on this channel...it just might be new episodes as well....
10 episodes have been completed.

HBO Max is set to air 3 new episodes on the 3rd.

6 months ago
Comments
laura1
guru

I really like this one!

6 months ago
appara2
guru

Me too! I wonder which orphan boy is going to be the 'savior' from the prophecy.

At first I thought Campion 'cause he had no parents at all. Well, there must have been to have an embryo...but still!
Or Paul? I think there are little things that are going to tip him off that Caleb/Marcus and his wife Mary/Sue are not his real parents? Marcus has come close to revealing that he isn't what he appears - now that he is back in a group of awakened Mithraics.

I wonder what else that fiery crash has released from the bottom of those deep, dark holes?

6 months ago
appara2
guru

Nearly to the end of this twisty series!
I'm thinking that Marcus is going to rue the day he watched Mother walk away?

6 months ago
laura1
guru

I wonder who the voice Marcus hears? I think it might be the creator of Mother? and what was that thing in the desert? those creatures are there just for food or is there more to them? I hope Marcus will not kill his wife with the Mothers knife like in his vision. So many questions!
good thing it got renewed!

6 months ago
appara2
guru

I too think the voice is the 'creator'! And is Father really reprogrammed, except now they are calling him Trigger-Finger LOL

6 months ago
laura1
guru

I don't think he was fully re programmed as he did save Mother. I think he might be pretending?

6 months ago
laura1
guru

to keep the children safe and wait for Mother to do her thing

6 months ago
laura1
guru

wonder if Paul will change his mind and realize who the bad guys really are and give Mother her eyes back?

6 months ago
appara2
guru

If I was them I would have been stomping all over that little bag of eyes!! But, Marcus did say that he wanted to keep her as she made the ultimate defense weapon.....

6 months ago
laura1
guru

she is scary! but effective as a protector. I can see why Marcus would ant her. But I think the Creator has other plans.
What do you think that structure in the desert was? and what about that fast human in the cave? that was keeping an eye on the settlement?

6 months ago
appara2
guru

The one that warmed them in the night and then turned fiery red hot? Something more from the creator? But how would he get there ahead of everyone and have time to build that thing??

There is more to those holes than anyone realizes. Mouse fell in, and so did Tally. Now I think they are both able to come up and out?

Again, more questions than answers and only a few episodes left for this season!! LOL

6 months ago
laura1
guru

I think those creatures live in those holes as they came out at night. Wonder what's down there? could those creatures have the power to heal? and is Tally really Tally? or some telepathic vision?

are they all linked to the fallen ship's computer?

6 months ago
laura1
guru

hope we get some answers by the end of the season!

6 months ago
laura1
guru

have you seen the episodes 8 and 9?

6 months ago
appara2
guru

They are on my PVR from last night. We had company last night, so hubs and I will be watching them tonite. Hope they had some answers??? LOL

6 months ago
laura1
guru

talk later! I'll just say WOW!!!!!

6 months ago
appara2
guru

I'll second that wow! LOL

I'm glad that the tinman got blowed up, and that Tempest was the one that got to do it!
What was in those cards that gave him the power to reverse the blood flow? Or was that just a coincidence?
So the orphan to save the world might be option #3 and neither of the boys? I didn't see that coming!!

6 months ago
laura1
guru

I'm also glad Marcus got a good beating! he was getting on my nerves! I hope his not dead though.
Glad tinman got what HE deserved too...The whole android baby thing ...I'm not too fond of.
Maybe Father is right and its a buildup of liquid in her belly and she's actually imagining it, that would make more sense to me.

one more episode to go hope the cliffhanger is not too HUGE! LOL!

6 months ago
laura1
guru

WOW!!!

5 months ago
appara2
guru

LOL sounds like you watched the finale? I get it tomorrow night, now I'm definately looking forward to it!!

5 months ago
laura1
guru

yep! ....WOW!! LOL

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Did you see how quick that FreakinBabyThing disappeared into the tree tops at the end?!?!?! LOL
Is 'Mary' still alive? I thought that was her laying against the rocks while Campion was looking down into the pit.
And I used to think that Travis Fimmel was eye candy....not anymore!!

I'm ready for season2.... NOW! lol

5 months ago
laura1
guru

you know that worm baby looks a lot like the alien in the movie Dreamcatcher. have you seen it?
I think that the voices they hear are those worm things it's not Sol.
I think Mary is alive she's just wounded laying against the rocks with the kids.

oh Marcus is no eye candy! he's on a mission! LOL! I bet he's going to take down that ship of atheists that flew over his head when he was killing them and forced the one to pray.

Can't wait for next season!

5 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.