TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » 9-1-1 is back!
laura1
guru
9-1-1 is back!

great start to the new season! can't wait till next week!!
who else likes this show and wants to chat about it?

4 weeks ago
Comments
appara2
guru

Solid start to the new season!
Poor Buck, he just can't seem to get a break. And how cute was Christopher?? I am just loving that little guy.... 'you're gonna be okay kid'. You can tell that his dad is doing a great job raising him.

I sure hope Athena's ex isn't the next one to go off. He sure spent a good minute or two creeping that wedding photo! Couldn't pinpoint what the the look on his face was, but I'm hoping it was just regret, now that he is unattached.

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

yes poor Buck! I almost cried when Christopher said "you're gonna be okay kid". such a sweet boy!
I wonder how they'll survive the tsunami next week!
I'm sure it's just regret with Athena's ex I mean he is gay why would he want to go back with her or why would she accept in back?

It's a great show and can't wait till next week!!

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Pretty sure they are too close to the waterline to outrun it when it hits, and Christopher is no light weight, so it's going to have to be some quick thinking on Bucks part.
If he lets anything happen to Eddies son, he may as well just pack up and leave town!

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

I agree. he is going to be the hero of the situation and save many lives and prove that he can still be a firefighter.

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

oh no! this was a stressful episode to watch! I was so sorry for the guy who died in the attic it was hard to watch, and the ending?? poor Christopher, hope Buck saves him again!

A very strong episode.

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Another cliff hanger ending on this 2nd episode!! I was on the edge of my seat a few times for sure! The underwater scenes were horrible! and tense! and no, I refuse to believe that Buck won't somehow rescue Christopher!!

I seriously could NOT be a 911 operator. Even the other team leader?operator, where she had to come and push the disconnect because the line was, technically, still open. Heartbreaking. And then the request for body bags to the temporary location, 5000 to start. Really makes you stop and think about the havoc that could be caused by the rushing water of a tsunami.

Athena's daughter will have a theme for her admission letter, and I think she may now have a career path...or maybe not. That poor kid, responsible for the life of another. Wow!

I thought Eddie knew that Buck was at the pier? I could have sworn that Buck sent a photo of the two of them. But, from the various conversations, everyone thinks they are home safe and sound?

3 weeks ago
laura1
guru

"I thought Eddie knew that Buck was at the pier? I could have sworn that Buck sent a photo of the two of them. But, from the various conversations, everyone thinks they are home safe and sound?"

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! he did send a photo of them at the pier. maybe the writers just forgot about it??

2 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I'm ready for episode 3 tomorrow! Anxious to see Christopher above water!!

2 weeks ago
appara2
guru

All caught up on 9-11???
If not, it was an excellent episode all the way through!
'We call ourselves the Raiders of the Lost Barks' "No, we don't!' hahaha! That helped lighten the mood, in what was a tense hour!
The Ed Sheeran song at the end was a great choice too!

2 weeks ago
laura1
guru

yeah it was a good episode! 'We call ourselves the Raiders of the Lost Barks' "No, we don't!' that was priceless! LOL at least they thought about the animals.
that part where Athena had to cut off the officer's arm was horrifying I mean I could never do that!
Glad to see at the end that Christopher was okay and I also liked that his dad left him with Buck again, that was a big thing for him to do!

2 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Oh the arm, ummm, to be honest I couldn't watch that part!! Sorry, but if somebody needs to have a leg or an arm chopped off don't bother looking in my direction, it just ain't gonna happen!
Her daughter I think is going to make a decision on what she wants to do with her life. She didn't seem too obsessed with getting the application paperwork done when they invited her to come play the game?
I was worried that we would have a few weeks of tension between Eddie and Buck. Even though Eddie said there was no way anyone could have predicted the tsunami, it looked like Buck thought their friendship might have been over. Afterall, It wasn't that long ago that Buck and Eddie were just meeting and Buck felt threatened by him LOL

13 days ago
laura1
guru

I don't think Athena's daughter is going to became a cop or a doctor, I think she was too traumatized
by the event, but who knows...
Buck and Eddie are more close than ever after the ordeal, and Christopher is a lucky boy to have both men that care so much about him.

13 days ago
appara2
guru

I wonder if we will find out how Buck is going to get back into the rescue business this week, or if he is for a career change? Swallowing all that ocean water proably wasn't the best thing for him...or Christopher!

12 days ago
laura1
guru

wow! that was a surprise! poor Buck, I can understand why he did what he did, but I don't think it's going to end well.

I didn't know Christopher's mom died? when did that happen?
the car down the cliff was agonizing to watch.

don't like the storyline with Maddie. Do you?

8 days ago
appara2
guru

They are making Buck into an immature ass again. I didn't like him at the beginning, and now I don't like him again. I also don't know how this lawsuit can go forward. He was not fired? Bobby only put him on light duty? So how does the wrongful termination become a thing? Yeah, he's had way to much time being at home feeling sorry for himself, but he is risking putting an end to his friendship with Bobby, and probably everyone over at the station. This storyline best be finished up in the next episode, or maybe this is Bucks exit from the show?

The Maddy story is not going to to end well, She is not some superhero snoop that is going to come out on top, she is a 911 operator. It could turn out that the wife is the abuser! Perhaps she will get fired and this is her exit from the show too?

Yes, Eddie's wife came back for short time, supposedly to get back together. They hooked up, there was a pregnancy scare, Eddie was thinking they would be the happy family again. Turned out she wasn't, and she also wasn't ready to be a wife and mom. The next we see of her there has been a collision at an intersection and she dies in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Eddie reading the letter she wrote for Christopher the first time she left was so sad!

I also don't like the woman firefighter they brought in to be the love-interest for Eddie. Just no.

Athena, sitting there drinking her coffee, tunes in the boys with one word. Let her loose on Buck LOL

8 days ago
laura1
guru

the lawsuit is so stupid! like you said he wasn't fired and was on light duty I think he's living the show.
and the new firefighter is replacing him. I'm not too fond of the character he hasn't grown on me.
I don't like the firefighter woman either.

Thanks for reminding me about Eddie's wife death I didn't like her either thought she was so selfish for abandoning her son like that, she was all about "ME"
The letter was sad and so selfish at the same time don't you think?

do you like Maddie?

8 days ago
appara2
guru

Maddy is good at bringing on the tears when needed. She is too involved in the outcomes of her calls, so in reality I think she would burn-out really fast. To be professional, becoming personally involved is not a good idea.
When Buck loses the lawsuit, or even if he doesn't, the trust is gone. And Maddy using her position in the 911 call centre to track down and stalk a caller? I can see both of them being replaced.

But, on the other hand, I like Chimney and Maddy together, so I guess I wouldn't mind if they found a way to keep her in the show LOL

7 days ago
appara2
guru

Heads up for fellow Canucks! With federal elections tonite the schedules have changed!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Buck and the rest of the crew tonite
!

2 days ago
appara2
guru

Oh Buck! Chimney stabbed by 'girlfriends ex-husband'?? Was that not YOUR sister? Are you really that dim? And, nothing about the life-threatening blood clots that could put Buck and the team at risk? Sheesh! I'm glad it's over, but am wondering why we had to sit through it? Will it come back to haunt someone as the season progresses?

What did I miss? All of a sudden Eddie is punching people, and has no self control? I hope Christopher is on his best behavior, I would hate to see this single dad turn on his son! :(

The bird being comforted while the guy was dying in the background = Activists at their finest. I had no sympathy them, if they want to save the animals, offer to buy them and then start a society to supply food and shelter for them. Yeah, I was raised on a farm, so for me it's the circle of life.

Wow, Karen and Hen, that was hard.

I love how Michael and Bobby support each other, and the kids.
Some of the blame should fall on Michael for how things escalated out there on the road. If told to do something, by a guy with a gun, do it. Period. That was the message he sadly had to give his son, but not what he did himself when in that situation. Scary to say the least. But, it happens.

19 hours ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.