TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » supernatural
laura1
guru
supernatural

I love this show been a fan since day one! so sad it's ending.
how do you think it will end?

1 year ago
Comments
appara2
guru

Supernatural season premier tonite!! Don't know why I'm so excited about this, it just means the end of the series is that much closer :(

11 months ago
laura1
guru

did you hear about Jared getting drunk, punching two people and getting arrested? I was so surprised when I watched the video!
So disappointing.

10 months ago
appara2
guru

I haven't watched any of the video, but I imagine the whole rest-of-the-story will come out pretty quick. I just hope that people continue to support him and his charity works.

My view is, as long as he's there to continue with filming this final chapter of SN, I'll put it down to a stupid decision on his part. I've heard that it's not going to affect the final season episodes, so fingers crossed!

So far I'm liking what's been happening in the first few episodes! Except for Rowena. I don't like that.

10 months ago
laura1
guru

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/supernatural-star-jared-padalecki-arrested-for-assault-public-intoxication-amid-bar-fight-report-134610525.html

Here's the link with the video.
yeah as long as it doesn't effect SPN,
I like the episodes too! it was nice to see Kevin again. Rowena wasn't my favorite, but she did at the end help the boys a lot. Wonder what plans the ripper has for Jack in the emptiness?!
Looking forward to that.

10 months ago
laura1
guru

did you like this episode? (Atomic Monsters) .
Guess God is still around and in control of the boys, poor Becky!
the whole thing was manipulated by God!

10 months ago
appara2
guru

Becky never was a favorite, from back when she was an over-obsessed fan, drugging Sam was not cool! But at least they showed her with a normal family, and an income from fandom stuff? LOL!

Man, he was cold, and that half-smile when he zapped them out of existance?

I loved the scruffy Dean, and it was great to see Benny again. I can't believe he was gone so quickly! The chemistry between those two...Loved it!

10 months ago
laura1
guru

Not a fan of Becky either she was way to silly and over the top, annoying too. But she seamed to have made a good life for herself until chuck shows up LOL! I thought that was so mean of him!

you know I almost didn't recognize Benny! he was a great vampire, I too enjoyed the chemistry between them too.

scruffy Dean... talk about eye candy! LOL!!

Wonder who's going to show up next week?? I'd LOVE to see Crowley again I really liked him he was fun, I hated it when he died!
Who would you like to see come back?

10 months ago
laura1
guru

Have you seen the new show called SEE?

10 months ago
appara2
guru

Nope, I don't have premium channels :(

10 months ago
laura1
guru

this episode was a bit boring in the beginning but got more interesting towards to end with Lilith did not see that coming! and now the God gun is destroyed, Cas is a wall again! he is so easily offended! geezz. At the end the boys look so disappointed to find out that God is still playing with them and they are not FREE!!

10 months ago
appara2
guru

Wow, I didn't see that either!! But, I think even with the gun gone, the boys still have one powerful friend that's going to come back to help them.

It's about time that Sam told Dean about his dreams, and that Dean is honest with Sam. Those boys have to have a little more trust and honesty with each other!!

10 months ago
laura1
guru

I have no idea how SPN is going to end...but it better be EPIC!
do you have any theories?

10 months ago
appara2
guru

Yes, I think I know who will return in the finale, just when things could get no worse...
We are only coming into ep6 of 20, so I could be waaaaay wrong!! LOL

10 months ago
laura1
guru

who??

10 months ago
appara2
guru

Could we be seeing the beginning of a normal life for Sam, if he survives? There is a definite spark between him and Eileen...and I really like her so I'd be good with that! Now that he has Rowena's spell books I hope that Sam finds a way to help put things right.
Dean, loved the sleep pants! and I hope he gets his fighting spirit back soon!!

10 months ago
laura1
guru

could be I'm not too fond of her but yeah there is something going on between them, we'll see!
Rowena's stuff will become useful to fight God at some point I'm sure. To bad the spell could be used just once though :(
there are so many people they could have brought back!

Dean was cute in his tacos? sleep pants! glad to see Cas is back in the game, Djinn was a nice surprise never would have guessed it was the sheriff. He's still low on angel juice wonder why? I mean he never got his full powers back since he lost his grace, he should have been okay once he got it back...still not 100%.

Dean got his day off and hopefully back in the game soon

10 months ago
laura1
guru

last weeks episode was a good one! I found Dean's hunt abit obvious! but Sam's was interesting glad to see Cas back in the game and I loved how he handled that blackmailing witch or whatever he is! that was awesome! I bet they're going after God on Thursday...and another cliffhanger!

9 months ago
appara2
guru

Had to laugh at Serge and Cas 'I like the new you, Castiel. Very Russian.'
Loved that Dean got to sing, and it was nice to see him be able to kick back and relax with Lee! It's always enjoyable to see double the 'eye candy'!! but of course nothing is as it seems!

At least these guys are back in January, and I too think we are going to have a cliffhanger!

9 months ago
laura1
guru

not a great episode! found it a bit boring and kinda a filler episode.
Next weeks episode looks to be a funny one! it's been getting way to dark lately.

8 months ago
appara2
guru

It is setting up for the finale, and I agree this could have been a half-hour, not an hour! Wayyy too much filler and not enough action!

8 months ago
laura1
guru

right? it felt sloppy and lazy!

8 months ago
laura1
guru

not good!! so disappointing! what are they thinking!?!?!
Good to see Garth is doing great and has a family and all that but they are RUINING the show!

8 months ago
appara2
guru

I'm too am not a huge fan of the screwball comedy episodes, but this one wasn't all bad? I knew as soon as I heard the change of music at the beginning that this was going to be one of those.
Never, ever in SN history has baby let the boys down, or their credit card been denied! This episode took everything that has been taken for granted and turned it upside down!!

Poor Dean, his face when they were being introduced to the twins Sam and.... Cas! LOL

And 17 cavities? but, damn he can tapdance!
As for the rest of the episode you really do need to be in the mood for over-the-top silliness to enjoy the comedy.
Hopefully, this next episode changes their luck!!
When they come back in March they are on Monday nights!!

8 months ago
laura1
guru

they became two normal guys...two idiots! LOL
yeah the face on Dean was priceless with twins Sam and Castiel on the other hand why would he call the other twin Dean?? I mean Dean was always mean to Garth, a bit of a bully too.
I fast forwarded the dance bit I hate it when they dance on shows! but maybe I should rewatch it?

Oh and Sam sneezing cleaning his nose on his sleeve was so GROSS!!! yuck!

I hope it gets better next week.

8 months ago
appara2
guru

I saw the promo and it looks like we are going to get a good story! I bet it's going to be a bit of a cliffhanger too with them taking another month loooong break :(

8 months ago
laura1
guru

why a month long break!? ...they just came back form the Xmas break!
oh is it the super bowl?

8 months ago
appara2
guru

They did the same thing the last few season. It was said that it was so that they had extra time to film the final episodes of the season, but I think it's because of the crappy weather we sometimes get here in January/February! LOL

8 months ago
berryjohnson

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

8 months ago
laura1
guru

so what did you think about this episode? I thought the Alaska thing was way too long and boring!
Sam and Dean seamed out of character?! it also felt like a filler again!
On the other hand Castiel story was more interesting, they should have worked more on Jack coming back

7 months ago
appara2
guru

I liked it!
Sam and Dean working together to regain their 'luck'! Then realizing that these people in the bar they were playing needed it more than they did and deciding to help them. Dean throwing Fortuna off her game so that Sam could win was great teamwork! She said she 'read' Dean and didn't want to play him, but if she read him she missed that God was the one that cursed them, just as he had cursed her?
I think she decided to help them when Sam went double-or-nothing, for the people stuck in the bar, not to just to boost himself. She realized that these boys had heart - instead of worrying about themselves they put others first.

Jack eating hearts....ewww! I wonder if that got him his soul back? From the sheriff video I thought he was still out of control, but those 'angels' needed to be removed 'cause they were hurting people!
Sam was genuinely happy to see him, and Dean is distrustful. But, with Jack they might have a chance to put God away. I think Jack is going to have to go a long way to earn their trust before they go after the Chuck and replace him with Jack?

I think we are heading toward an interesting end of series!!

7 months ago
appara2
guru

Look who's back on MONDAY night!!

6 months ago
laura1
guru

yay!! it's about TIME TOO!!

6 months ago
appara2
guru

I just read a media blurb about Supernatural. We might not get closure to the series. They haven't filmed the last two episodes for the series finale, and now with the virus on the upswing here in Canada, production has been shut down :(

6 months ago
laura1
guru

are you kidding me!!??? ...that's disappointing! maybe they'll film them after the crisis?

6 months ago
appara2
guru

Not sure what will happen. They say with production shut down and the cast moving on to other projects, it would be really hard to reschdule :(
Jared Padalecki is set to star in a new series Walker
(a reboot of Walker: Texas Rangers)

6 months ago
laura1
guru

they better find a way! they owe it the fans!

6 months ago
appara2
guru

Copied/pasted from my TVguide, altho as of today there is still an new episode showing for Monday the 30th, but that could change.
:(

I've got some bad news, SPN fam. Monday's episode Supernatural, which marks the return Genevieve Padalecki's Ruby after she was killed by the Winchesters back in Season 4, is poised to be the last new episode for the time being. Showrunner Andrew Dabb revealed via Twitter on Monday that the series is taking another on-air hiatus after production was halted on March 13 amid the coronavirus pandemic. The show returned for its spring premiere on March 16.
"Due to the shutdown, this will be our last episode for awhile. Stay well, stay safe, and we'll see you on the other side," Dabb tweeted, noting that while the show had already completed filming through Episode 18 of the final season, the visual effects and audio weren't finished on those episodes before the shutdown.

6 months ago
laura1
guru

damn! thanks for the info. Hopefully when this whole mess is over and it's safe for them to get back to work we'll get the ending we deserve!

6 months ago
clara1

it was my favorite show

5 months ago
laura1
guru

mine too

5 months ago
tash845
guru

We've been watching it in reruns. My husband loves this show.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

My kids are going back to the beginning! They've bought the series (up till now) when one is done with a season it's going over to the other and then over to me :D
I still have a few shows on the go, but from the sounds of it, soon there is going to be nothing new to watch.

5 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.