laura1
guru
the inbetween

who else thinks this is a good show?

6 months ago
Comments
laura1
guru

good story this week! yes Cassie is growing a character finally! so who do you think is her dad? Tom or Brian? is she adopted? I mean Brian knew her mom but he's gay (and so is Tom) maybe they were just friends?

Well it's not dementia but I don't know if it's better, at least it's not malignant and can be removed.

I think the sword guy is the same one she saw with the tree, the same that put her in a coffin in another vision, think it will be in the cliffhanging final episode of the season! LOL

3 months ago
laura1
guru

such an emotional episode! don't you agree?

3 months ago
appara2
guru

Yes! I think that next weeks finale could be the best episode yet! NBC still hasn't made a decision, but I don't think we will see another season of Cassie so I hope they don't leave us with a cliff hanger ending.

To keep the room the same, for that many years. I can kind of understand that. I often think of how parents deal with a missing child. Even though you know they are most likely never coming back, without a body there is still hope?

3 months ago
laura1
guru

I hope it get a second season.
I too can understand keeping the room as it was, in the hope that she was still alive, having no body for closure, the hope remains strong.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for more seasons! and not a cliff hanger ending!!

3 months ago
laura1
guru

that was a great full of surprises episode! like the fight Cassie had with the killer good thing she could get her taser and throw him out of the window, I though that he would get up and run off but he actually died! that hardly ever happens in tv show. it was realistic.
and how about how she got rid of Peter Rabbit?? that was so awesome! did not see that coming at all.
Tears fell when she first see Brian outside the police station! awe noo moment for sure, and then again at the hospital *tears*
Abigail was amazing too, I think Cassie mom will be part in the second season to help Cassie with the new villain ( if we get a second season) Christopher Heyerdahl is the perfect villain!

3 months ago
djuhh

ADVANTAGES: The idea, extraordinary investigations, several storylines, a good game of actors. LIMITATIONS: I don’t see yet. To all Goodness. Mostly I have a positive answer about films, not because I like everything, I can’t watch, and therefore I don’t have the opportunity ..

3 months ago
appara2
guru

Now I am REALLY hoping we get another season!! That mirror-image-guy across from Brian creeped me out!! I wonder who he was, and if he followed Brian back from the other side, what does he want??

And, if we do get another season I too think Cassie might get to reunite with her mom. It seems like she has been watching and waiting for a chance to help her daughter?
Perfect way to take down Peter Rabbit! All those women he killed gathered together was a great way to take him down!

Still don't want Cassie hooking up with Damien though!! Let them be friends and co-workers!!

3 months ago
laura1
guru

it was a great episode, it was satisfying!
I don't see Cassie and Damien together though, more like close friends.

So what show can we chat about?

3 months ago
appara2
guru

I know you don't watch Instinct, but I was sorry to see that there won't be a 3rd season. Hopefully they found out about the cancellation in time to do a proper series finale.

Come September I have a whole load of shows returning and quite a few new ones! Until then, there's not much on my schedule.
I picked up Bulletproof (already aired in the UK), but not much to discuss on that one. Guns, gunfire, and for me, reading the closed captions cause the accents and the gunfire make it hard for me to follow the dialog! LOL

3 months ago
laura1
guru

just looked at your profile and saw we have a lot of shows in common! like supernatural it's my favorite! Chernobyl was amazing! do you agree?

3 months ago
appara2
guru

Supernatural has been a fave of mine for a lotta years. Looking forward to the October return, but I'm also kind of sad 'cause it's going to be the final season.

Chernobyl was disturbing to watch, but in my opionion it was one of the best mini-series that I have seen. I remember it headlining the news, but at the time it happened it was far removed from me, just a dot on the map. Hard to believe that it is now an official tourist attraction!

3 months ago
laura1
guru

I've been a fan of supernatural since episode one! I'm angry that they decided to end it because it still has a lot of stories to tell.

I remember Chernobyl, when it happened and the nuclear cloud reached Italy too it was scary! the officials told us not to drink fresh milk and to wash fruits and veggies. I got some of that radiation too don't know how much of it...but I don't glow in the dark so...LOL

3 months ago
pyela
pro

hope there is at least a second season

2 months ago
laura1
guru

yes I hope so too! it's such a good show.

2 months ago
laura1
guru

the show has been cancelled!

11 days ago
appara2
guru

Crap! I was hoping that the long wait for renewal info might have meant good news. For a summer series it was pretty darn good!
I really was hoping to see how she dealt with Peter Rabbit. grrrrrr!

10 days ago
laura1
guru

she did deal with Peter rabbit, at the hospital in the chapel with the help of the ghost girl Abigail
she asked the girl to find all his victims she did and they all showed up in the chapel and attacked Peter and took him to hell.

Like what he had done with the stoker guy on the cliff. He did tell her it was the only way to kill a ghost.

9 days ago
appara2
guru

Sorry, not Peter, but the ghost that followed her dead/alive dad back after his surgery. I had Peter in my head because he was so creepy!!

9 days ago
laura1
guru

ohhhh that creepy guy! LOL!

well maybe the show will get picked up somewhere else?

9 days ago
laura1
guru

oh there's a new show called EVIL have you seen it?

9 days ago
appara2
guru

I've watched the first few episodes of Evil, and have a couple on my PVR that I haven't got to yet.

I find the lead actress bland, and kind of dim for a trained psychologist and the mother of 4 kids? I'm still not sure why she is on the team. As a 'single' mother, she should be a little more afraid for the safety of her family. This crazy guy that replaced her in court has no problem accessing her personal files and details and she's like oh well, I guess I'll get my friend to risk his career and jimmy-rig a tape to play in court, of what I remember being said, cause this guy can make his voice disappear from a recording! And, she has no problem breaking the law when it's for the greater good. Argghhhh!
I've been holding off on watching the rest of the episodes until it's decided if the show is cancelled or renewed. The stories themselves are interesting!

9 days ago
laura1
guru

I like the show the stories are interesting and somewhat refreshing, I do agree about the lead actress being bland. The rest of the team is great.
And it's been renewed. I think the guy that antagonizes her and the black guy too is some kind of evil thing.

Should we start a forum on it's page?

8 days ago
appara2
guru

YES! Go ahead, I would join you on an Evil page :D

8 days ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.