TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » The Rookie
appara2
guru
The Rookie

I did not know that this show was inspired by a true story?
The mid-season finale ended, literally, with a bang and I am anxiously awaiting the return of John Nolan and the rest of the team in the New Year!

1 year ago
Comments
katiebar

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

4 months ago
appara2
guru

Wow, I hope Bradford is there for the rescue! I thought it was cute that he played the overprotective 'dad' when Mr. Wright turned up at the police station, but now it makes sense!

NOT sure I like how it came about, but I guess if Roselyn and Caleb had been in contact for that long (he must have been a guard or worked in the library??) and she has been keeping tabs on the Night Detective (Nick?) through him for all that time, I guess she could have planned for him to pick/stalk a target that would give them some bargaining power, and perhaps the chance to escape?

4 months ago
laura1
guru

I knew Mr.Wright was trouble the moment I saw him! I'm thinking that maybe he is her brother?
I too thought Bradford was sweet! I hope there will be a satisfaction moment when Chen gets rescued from Bradford like a punch in the face or bullets flying.

4 months ago
laura1
guru

yeah! I hate them too!! arggghh

4 months ago
appara2
guru

She loves a good smackdown! I hope the rookies get to land a few punches when they take the guy down....it would be horrible if they don't find her in time!!
by the way....I hate these mid season cliff hangers!

4 months ago
laura1
guru

gotta wait till February 23!!! ....time should pass rather quickly with Xmas and the new year!

4 months ago
appara2
guru

Hah! I would have liked to see a January return, like some of the other shows I watch!
But, it is what it is. Just gonna have to deal with it LOL

4 months ago
laura1
guru

yep it is what it is! LOL

4 months ago
appara2
guru

Our team is back on Sunday night!!

6 weeks ago
laura1
guru

yay!!! can't wait!

6 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Are you caught up on Rookie?
I'm really starting to like Bradford more and more!!! He blamed himself for pushing her out on the date, so I'm glad that they found her alive!
But...that little conversation at the end, when Nolan went in to tell Rosalind she had lost? I sure hope that was her grabbing at straws, but I have a feeling there is going to be more to that story!

5 weeks ago
laura1
guru

yes all caught up! this was a great episode! I adore Bradford. I'm also glad that Lopez rich boyfriend
found a way to deal with what happened to him, I like him too.

The end conversation...yeah I think she just wanted to have the last word. I hope that storyline is done.

5 weeks ago
laura1
guru

Nolan has a half brother! LOL! I liked him hope to see more of him in the future.
Glad Bradford is not going to the new job, he's one of my favorite.

Finally Nolan and Grace got together! Think they make a great couple.

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

This one felt like a fun episode, just to take a breather from the Chen storyline? I didn't see any resemblance between Nolan and his half brother, so I was thinking that he was just a neighborhood kid that was hired to take the car to Nolan and then decided to steal it. I was right about it being stolen in the end. LOL
The whole hour had some of the silly, and I did get a couple laughs. Not sure anybody would carry that much cash around in their wallet these days?? LOL
I thought both Nolan and Grace felt the awkward with each other on their date? I'm not sure that they will become a couple? Who did she go on the vacation with? I thought it was a male friend??

3 weeks ago
laura1
guru

it was a relaxing kinda episode it was fun to watch.

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I can understand Rachel not wanting to get tested, but if she is carrying the gene, and obviously getting involved with Bradford long term, it would be the responsible thing to do. Specially if she can pass it on to her kids?

Poor Nolan, a couple weeks ago he lost that car...this week his identity! LOL

10 days ago
laura1
guru

I too think Rachel should get tested, she might not have it, I would want to know.
Nolan needs some good luck!! LOL!

I was also glad to see that the cop killer didn't get to get out.

It was funny how the graffiti killer guy broke down!!!

it was a good episode.

10 days ago
appara2
guru

This next episode (The Overnight) is a crossover episode with American Idol :D

and here's a bit of trivia: O'Neil was the youngest-ever winner of Canadian Idol way back in 2005

17 hours ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.