TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » New Amsterdam season 1
appara2
guru
New Amsterdam season 1

I enjoy most of the medical dramas for as long as they air. Not sure where the storyline will go with the main character as he struck me as a little too ADD/ADHD to be the one in charge...but I guess we shall see. (NBC ordered a full season)

12 months ago
Comments
laura1
guru

wow! did not see that coming!!
great start to the season.

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

This one is still on my dvr, I plan to make time to watch it (and a couple more) today!

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

then I won't say anything!

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Season2 premiere managed to surprise the heck outta me!
I did kind of wonder why Max took the baby to the hospital daycare, but I honestly had no thought that he actually had to!

I thought that Sharpe and/or Bloom wouldn't have survived the crash. I do feel bad for Lauren with the leg injury as she wouldn't be able to take any pain killers! I was just about crying with her when she was up on the roof trying to massage the pain away.

That hire-me-promote me argument between Sharpe and the young woman that was working in Sharpe's office? not sure what that was about. Or maybe that is something that is going to be revealed in a future episode?

Also glad that Kapoor didn't have to retire!! LOL

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

that was the last person I thought would die! I thought Laura Bloom would die as she wanted to leave, then I thought is was Sharpe because she gave up Max to a new doctor...that was a total shock! I thought he was bringing his kid to the hospital so that his wife could heal from the wounds and the c-section, not because she was DEAD!!!

I'm also glad Kapoor didn't have to retire! It was kinda of funny how all his diagnoses were wrong! it was a good way to lighten up the episode.

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I can kind of understand why he is mad at the doctor that was operating on his wife, and couldn't save her. But... as a doctor he should know that not everyone can be saved. Also, he is in charge of the hospital, somebody should kick him in the ass and tell him that holding grudges against co-workers doesn't set a good example!! Specially since 3 months have passed!!

Whatever argument happened between him and Helen too has been causing a problem for quite a long time.

3 weeks ago
laura1
guru

I din't like that apart too the grudge against the other doctor is so out of place since HE too is a doctor!
The problem with Helen is that she gave him up to the young doctor and she went away guess he felt abandoned and now that same young doctor just blackmailed Helen with Max's health into giving her the job. That's because Helen got her fired in the first season! ...Am I making sense?? anyway it's all a big twist!

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I am going to like the straight laced military man butting heads with Max. It amused me to see him adjust his stride to be in synch with Max, but shouldn't he be carrying a clipboard or notebook or recorder if he is the admin assistant?

Get her a dog? What the hell?
There is more to owning a dog than just taking it for a walk twice a day! Sure, a dog walker is probably a cheaper option compared to a nurse, but wouldn't one of those 'I've fallen and can't get up' gadgets be a cheaper option than getting a dog?

13 days ago
laura1
guru

an interesting episode! well that whole get a dog idea was a bit silly in the end it'll cost more than the nurse! I was so disappointed at Karpoor son! what a coward thing to do. I guess he didn't really care about her, he just did it to hurt his dad as he was interested in her at the beginning. Hope he doesn't come back.

13 days ago
appara2
guru

She can't say that Kapoor didn't warn her. He told her right from the start this his son had problems. I remember back when Kapoor lent money to her for her pet to have surgury, and Rohan was so mad at his dad because he wouldn't even help him that way. Being a recovering addict, I don't blame Kapoor for not handing over cash.
I think Ella and Kapoor make a better couple anyway!!

12 days ago
appara2
guru

I finally sat and watched last weeks episode.

I thought it would be about Max's baby being hurt or even kidnapped!!
Somebody should really tell that man that leaving a baby in the care of a teenager that you just met might not be the best idea.
Or, abandoning that same baby in the middle of the sidewalk when you run back to start doing CPR on a man in the street....grrrr!

and then they continued with....
A random barber dishing out prescription meds?
Sharp handing out a lethal dose of meds. Is there no record keeping in the pharmacy?
Kapoor and Iggy making a house call to check for lead? And then suing the city
This episode was just too unbelievable, even for me LOL

2 days ago
laura1
guru

yeah it wasn't a great episode I thought something was going to happen to Max's baby not with the teen as he could see the baby all the time, but on the side walk when he left the stroller!
as for the barber...it's one thing that he gets the blood pressure reading and keep a log and another to give out prescription drugs! so many things can go wrong he's not a doctor! that was just stupid.
the house call to check for lead was laughable.
yeah it was a stupid episode

2 days ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.