TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Why???
ike19
Why???

I really like this show. With the abnormal behavior displayed on the show last week, I will not be watching on network again- I will wait until I can see the remainder for free somewhere. I purchase all my music and video legally- Please- no more gay kissing. I may purchase the DVD some day depending on future press.

5 years ago
Comments
rhonda_taylor_562329

ike19 .. I too really like the show and also hope they don't turn it into a sex flick, I did like the TV show Reign until it became a orgy of freaks. It seam like Hollywood has forgotten how simple family type moves turn into Legendary icons that stand the test of time..
Survival ideas alone is booming all over the internet, the 100 has a Chance... if they keep it real and simple. Who wants to think about the Real Worlds Moral War of Wants, when you want to sit down and just relax.
I want real survival concepts, simple morals about humanism stuck and having to start from scratch, but look how the last show ended .. either they have the making to restart a somewhat normal life .. or they are gonna end the show.. and I HOPE NOT .. The show is not Advertized enough but it is the Perfect Concept people need to see Because it is the Most Sought after Concept on the Internet....

5 years ago
the_observer

I loved the show until they completely screwed it up during the last two parts which really puzzled me. I asked myself the question if the network cancelled the show ... which would explain the weird exit, killing of the mountain men, betrayal of the tribes ... which didn't make ANY sense.
I hope the show improves and I will be the greatest fan again.

4 years ago
doronsky
guru

Jasper storyline has gone to crap
Bellamy story line has gone to crap
im starting to not like the show now
bad story line altogether, some of the characters are turning into real idiots

4 years ago
pcmusicpro
junior

is this the latest series after 2014?

2 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.