IMPORTANT Information for NEWBIES: Past, Present and Future
I hope this information will help a current Newbie or members who have not been to the sharetv site for a while
Why can't I watch my favorite show?
Does the page indicate no videos available? if the answer is yes, then sharetv does not currently have any episodes available for viewing for that show. This applies to all shows stating "NO VIDEOS ARE AVAILABLE" or "NO VIDEOS FOUND."
Be patient, there may be episodes available in the future. Sharetv staff will set things up for member viewing as soon as possible.
Another question - almost every tv show I want to watch the computer will show me the episodes but then when an episode is selected it states "no video available". why would sharetv list the episodes if there are no video available?
Answer - so when that episode is available to the sharetv site the techs/staff will not have to spend additional time in setting it up when they make the video available to members. All the tech would need to do is put the video in its appropriate place on the list because the page is already organized.
I am having problems watching an episode -
1. “Watch Episodes“ is only one page. This applies for all shows. It has the most current 4 or 5 episodes of the season.
2. Click on the link “Episode Guide” on the left-hand side of this page. You will be directed to a new page.
3. There will be links for all seasons of a show. Ex: click on the link Season 1. There is a link for each of the number of episodes for season 1. If there is not a picture for that episode most likely the episode is not available. Also sometimes there will be a summary with a picture to click on but the episode is still not available.
4. If you click on the picture and get a hand you should get a black box.
5. Click on the black box and an ad will start in a few seconds. Wait another few seconds and the episode should start.
6 years ago