TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » General Discussion
soler
expert
General Discussion

I have posted a link to here , over on the Crimespace site. Hopefully , we will get some of the old faces as well as a few new ones as well.

6 years ago
Comments

Switching gears, Emergence is the show that keeps on giving! Oh my goodness, the story has so many twists and turns, who would have imagined that last bit coming! Can't wait to see what happens next and how Jo is going to deal with this turn of events.

I am still watching Sumptown as well. It is nice to have found two new series that have kept my interest. I am almost done with DCI Bank's and I am going to miss it. I haven't found a new detective series that I have enjoyed as much. I keep trying things out and nothing is getting me. I tried the first episode of Fortitude and that was going to be the beginning and end for me, I was far from impressed, but then I thought I should give it one more try, so I will watch one more episode.

6 months ago

Marriage Story (featuring two actors I knew from minute one were going to be BIG - Merritt Wever and Adam Driver), Unbelievable, Barry, Chernobyl, Back to Life, ****** Creek, and Silicon Valley are my top favorites.

These have all been getting good reviews. And, everyone is raving about "The Irishman". I didn't watch the whole thing, I did see some of it while the Hubs was watching. I need to re-watch or at least get caught up on the end. This is a real throwback, I think that is part of its' appeal. Iit is good... well done, but I do not feel it is "great" as the reviews have been saying. We are not in "Goodfellas" or "The Godfather" territory.

6 months ago

Even with all of this, I'm mostly watching M*A*S*H, relegated to even the early seasons.

Like you Deedee, I am falling back on old favorites. I totally understand this because I am doing the same even, as you say, with so much out there to watch. I am re-watching New Tricks, my PBS is up to the episode right after Jack leaves and Brian is trying to deal with it. In the last episode he is about to tell Esther about Jack's illness when we last leave off. After this, I know the series starts to go downhill. By mid Season 10 the team is mostly all gone. I only saw some of Season 11 in the past, and did not have the opportunity to see the rest. I am hoping that PBS shows the series to the end this go through. Yes, it is not the same without the old crew, but the series is still superior to much that is out there these days. At one time I would have said I wouldn't bother seeing the rest... not now, I am happy for it.

6 months ago

I have been re-watching some of the Wycliffe series on Prime. I don't know if any of you have ever seen this one. It is dated, I will say that, but a solid show much loved in its' heyday. Unfortunately, I am remembering more than I would like about the stories, so it is losing some of it's surprise and this impacts my enjoyment. When you have something superior to watch, like Vera, it doesn't matter if you remember the story - there is so much about the production to take in, you are lost in the episode whether you remember who did it or not. Not so here, though it is well done and the Cornwall landscape is beautiful to see, it does not hold my interest like Vera, which is in another category entirely.

6 months ago

I believe we're getting the new Blake (good and bad on that on DS).

Is this being shown on Acorn, Deedee? I want to give it a shot. I do like Nadine Gardner and would like to see what they do with it with her at the helm.

6 months ago
deedee713
guru

No we're not, Brit, back in Goodfellas or Godfather territory. Shocking movies for the time that, like the Sopranos, had 'something'. Other than an enormous amount of CGI, I didn't find that 'something' in The Irishman.

So you saw what happened to Annie? I found that as unnecessary as what happened to Luther's partner. Otherwise, it was a very good show. I didn't warm to Stephen's teeth gnashing in the last few episodes. The finale, though, was very touching.

No, never watched Wycliffe, Brit, but I know what you mean about Vera. I can watch and re-watch them. Funny, New Tricks doesn't pull me in with the reruns.

Sorry folks! I meant Doc Martin and said Blake. I don't know where the new sans-Craig Blake episodes are. Rather, I read about the new Doc Martin series (I haven't missed it here, have I?) but the comments on DS are both good and bad. I look forward to its return here, no doubt on PBS.

6 months ago

Funny, New Tricks doesn't pull me in with the reruns.

It didn't with me either for a long time Deedee. I tried re-watching it three or so years ago and it fell flat for me. As with Wycliffe, I remembered too much of the stories and it didn't hold my interest. Sheerly out of my need to find something that I could count on to watch and enjoy without too much shock and horror, I decided I would give it a go again when my local PBS station aired it. This time I did not remember the stories as much, in fact, most of them vaguely. Time marching on does have its' perks!

Yes, we finished the episode where we find out what happened to Annie. I have the last few episodes yet to watch. I wish they had chosen another storyline other than the one they did... finally, after five seasons of following that love affair through a very bumpy ride, and the series near end, they did that. I feel cheated.

6 months ago

Watched two good movies today... Charlie's War. I love this movie. I know I have written about it before, but I will say it once again... it is a timely reminder of what was once important to us. It is on Starz if anyone is interested in seeing it.

And, The Hundred-Foot Journey, which the Hubs had never seen and now is a fan of. The man is a sucker for a love story and this movie has this and more. It has his name written all over it. We may have to make a pilgrimage to Castelnau-de-Le'vis,Tarn, he loved it that much!

6 months ago

Deedee, did you watch "Lock Ness" on Acorn TV? A few people mentioned it on the Acorn TV FB page as one of their favorite series. May be worth a try.

6 months ago
deedee713
guru

I did too, Brit. Feel cheated, that is. VERY. Completely unnecessary. Ah well, when I become head writer of all writers of all series and movies, things will be different.

I remember liking Charlie's War very much, and as per his usual, Tom Hanks (he who began in Boson Buddies!) was excellent. Emphasis on once was.

I keep finding Hundred Foot Journey and never stay. Perhaps I should quit jumping for the remote?

No! I just looked it up and Loch Ness does indeed look good. I shy away from the ones with the pretty young (male or female) lead detectives, but this has good reviews. Thanks, Brit!

6 months ago
deedee713
guru

Hmmm, just realized there are two series, Brit. Loch Ness and The Loch. Seem to have the same cast. I assume they are the same.

6 months ago

One and the same, Deedee. I watched two episodes last night. Good cast, nice to see O' Brien from Downton cast in another role (Siobhan Finneran) and Alastair Mackenzie as well. The detective from The Tunnel, William Ash is also in it. It is gory, but remember this is an Acorn Original series and was produced in the UK where there are strict requirements.

6 months ago

Dee, the gore stops after episode two. This series reminds me of the first season of Broadchurch. There are a lot of similarities. I like Siobhan Finneran as a detective, this role suits her well. Somewhere I think I heard there is a Season 2, whether she is in it (S2) or not I am not sure. She should be, she is better at this than playing O'Brien.

6 months ago
deedee713
guru

Oh very good it is, Brit. Oh, there is no gore that I have seen like the gore in Balthazar. Completely unnecessary, I turned it off.

Fun to see Siobhan, and I recognize Laura, but not sure from where. Thank you for the pointer.

P.S. Dublin Murder on STARZ - one of the worst finales I have ever seen.

P.P.S. Heart Guy is back on Amazon Prime. Haven't watched it yet, but he is so much more engaging than the guy in 800 Words.

6 months ago

Happy New Year to all! We came aboard this train (Share TV) together on January 4th of 2014 and found ourselves a wonderful home to keep our TV and movie chats (with a little of this and that thrown in) going and here we are embarking on our sixth year. Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous new year and a huge thank you to the administrators/moderators at Share TV for the work they do to keep us running. Giving you all a big cyberhug.

6 months ago

Deedee, I finished E4 of The Loch. I am not sure where you are in the series, but would you please explain to me how an officer (Annie) can be using a car, her own in fact, while in the midst of a serial killer investigation, no less, that breaks down at a moments notice (twice), and once when she is rushing back with extremely important news of the victim!! To add insult to injury, her cell phone goes dead numerous times while on the job. What next???

I am waiting for the wheels to come off the car and we see her come to a halt, bang in the middle of the road, while they pass her by on their own. I mean come on.... really... this is how you send your officer out on a life and death investigation. It makes my hair stand up on end.

DCI Quigley is running a solid professional operation, she seems to have all the necessary up to date forensics and state of the art police tools available to her. Can no one get Annie a reliable police vehicle for her to drive while she is actively at work? This should be no biggie.

Of course, the irony in all this is that even with her sub par circumstances, Annie is getting as much, if not more, done than the rest of them. She is certainly holding her own.

Could you be remembering Laura Fraser from "The Missing"? I recognized her too and looked her up on IMDB, this is the only series of hers that I have watched previously.

I have to note, the production quality of the series is excellent. What beautiful landscape, they have excelled with the exterior shots. I am moving from liking to loving Siobhan Finneran in her role as DCI Quigley.

6 months ago
deedee713
guru

Agree, Brit, it is good to still be a group after all these years. Happy 2020 to everyone!

That must be where I recognize her from, although I spent more time admiring the work of the Baptiste character and being aghast at the continued scenery chewing of Nesbitt.

Also, I must have somehow watched this before, I remember the guy in the water.

Good point, she does have a Flinstone car. I suppose this will be a key point later on, as in OMG female detective is at the mercy of the serial killer because of her car?!

Finneran is very good, a far cry from her one note evil in D/A.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Happy New Year!! Rang 2020 in with a bonfire of 40' flames at a friends house, and with massive amounts of appetizers spread out on the table I felt like a stuffed pig when I headed to bed at 12:05am LOL

Did any of you watch Gold Digger? I am mid-marathon halfway through and am quite liking it! There is more going on that just a brown-eyed boy targeting a wealthy older woman.
I caught a scathing review while is was waiting for all the episodes to air, and just about didn't bother to record them... but I'm glad I did!

5 months ago

Sounds like a blast, Appara! I enjoy the appetizers more than the meal most times. For our Christmas party we did the same this year, we served various appetizers (I staggered them throughout the night) instead of my usual formal dinner and everyone loved it. It was more relaxed, they felt they could indulge as much as they wanted without having to worry about leaving room for dinner and we had a good old time.

I looked up Gold Digger, sounds interesting, but I can not find it shown anywhere here in the States. I think it is only available in Canada at the moment. That may change, so I will keep an eye out for it.

5 months ago

The hubs and I stayed up late on New Years Eve and we finished the last of DCI Banks. Stephen Tomkinson played his character to the hilt in the last two remaining episodes (as you mentioned, Deedee, a bit over the top), it was a very emotional end to the series. That being said, he was very good in the role and we will miss the series.

Has anyone watched Retribution on Netflix? I have read reviews, they were good until it came to the end, which seemed to get a thumbs down by some. I think I will give it a try and see if it interests me at all. I have had to deal with a disappointing ending (or two) before (DCI Banks!), and yet enjoyed the experience anyway, so I will go in knowing I may feel that way about this.

5 months ago

I barely got through the first episode of Retribution, half way through the episode I started to FF, by the end I was done. Not for me and not what I excepted. I thought it was a mystery series, this is a whole other thing.

5 months ago

I should clarify, it is a mystery story, but not the "who done it" investigatory series I was expecting - there is another spin on it that I am sure would interest others, just not me.

5 months ago

I finished "The Loch" , it is a tragic story and in the end we are left with nothing but sadness for everyone involved. I don't know why in the UK they feel it is neccesary to utilize and display dead animals to the extent they do in these stories, my guess is they are trying to invoke the "country" aspect of their culture. It was too much and offputting, even with the knowledge that wild game is widely eaten there. As I stated, the UK does have standards regarding the use of animals, but even knowing this, I found these scenes uncomfortable to watch. Though I really like SF in the role and would like to see more of her, this is not one of my favorite series.

5 months ago

Soler and Appara, I finally got to "Ordeal by Innocence", I watched E1... I've been skipping over it, but wanted to see it while I still have Prime. Deedee, I think you watched this as well. Afterwards, I found your thread discussing it and you were correct, this adaption got me! Yes, it is darker, but, oh boy, do they ever draw you in with the "who done it". As you said Soler, they are only lightly following Christie's original, so I am not considering her ending... it could be any one of them, they all disliked their mother to some degree, some seem to hate her... and not without cause. At the moment though, I am also keeping the housekeeper in the frame. Although, that is close to the original story, I know. I will be moving on to E2 tonight.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Hope you enjoy Ordeal right to the conclusion Brit! If I remember correctly I was picking the wrong one all the way to the end LOL

I'm more than ready for another mystery series, and with the handsome Matt Bomer at the center of this next installment of The Sinner (USA beginning of Feb) I might not even care if I can guess who-dunnit before the final chapter airs! LOL
Also, a new USA network mystery Briarpatch is slated for the beginning of February too so I'm going to be on the lookout for it as well
Unfortunately, USA-network does not always release at the same time here in Canada as they do for the american audience, so I may be waiting a bit longer than y'all to see these two shows. :(

5 months ago
soler
expert

DARK .. DARK .. DARK .. Brit , buuut enjoy . LOL end will surprise ya . Started a new weekend ritual LOL . Towards the end of November I ordered the complete set of ' Last Tango in Halifax .' came from U.K. but my DVD player is an ' all region ' so no problems with playing it. I started watching an Ep. per week on Saturday ( before I put on a Midsomer ) won't take long ta go through 3 seasons . LOL .. still need ta get the Christmas Specials.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

I noticed that Sanditon has appeared on my PBS channel starting this Sunday (January 12th. Just wondering if anyone caught it when it first aired? and should I wait and marathon it after the 8 weeks, or would it be just as good watched weekly?

Also, Howards End is airing in the hour before Sanditon. I've already set this one to record.

5 months ago

Started a new weekend ritual LOL . Towards the end of November I ordered the complete set of ' Last Tango in Halifax .' came from U.K. but my DVD player is an ' all region ' so no problems with playing it. I started watching an Ep. per week on Saturday ( before I put on a Midsomer ) won't take long ta go through 3 seasons . LOL .. still need ta get the Christmas Specials.

Now, this is great cozy viewing for the winter months! This was good planning! Soon there will be a S4 to add (someday...) and with the Christmas Specials you could get half a year out of this duo. I have been hunkering down with the TV myself these last few weeks and that is all I really need - I just want to be left alone to my viewing and quietly enjoy myself. There is much that can be said about it, nice to take a step back from it all and jump in to whatever world I choose for the moment.

5 months ago

Appara, Sanditon will be starting open the 12th here in the States as well. I am a big Austen fan so I will be watching. I watched Howard's End when it was first aired last year and I may re-watch this go around as well. I enjoyed this version very much, in fact, more than the original to be honest which was never a favorite of mine. The recent version (2017) seemed to be more balanced to me, more well rounded with less unnecessary over the top drama. It felt more real. It is well acted and produced.

5 months ago

Soler, I finished the episode of The Crown where Philip has his mid-life crisis. I will say, the Queen certainly cared and looked after him the best she could throughout their life together. As it is shown in the series, and I am assuming this part is true, she loved him good, bad or indifferent. And, he was all three to her and (or yet) she stayed steadfast in her feelings. Bless her for it. I am getting more use to Olivia Coleman in the role, I hope she sticks around for another few years because it has taken me all this time to warm up to her as the character - well, "warm up to" may be a bit of an overstatement, let's just say she is growing on me.

5 months ago

I am watching a documentary on Netflix that tells the tale of the Windsor's life, very much mirroring The Crown, but giving more of the real life perspective. You get a good understanding of how "The Firm" path came about, much more so than in The Crown. It balances out what we see in the fictional series... I am finding it interesting - especially because they show old footage of the Royal family and use correspondence that is factual to tell us what was really going on beneath the surface. It is called "The Royal House of Windsor".

5 months ago

"Ordeal by Innocence" ... so agree, Soler, dark it is! Not the way I like my Christie's, but it has three things going for it... it is very suspenseful, has a great cast and (so far) I don't find it offensive as I did the "Witness for the Prosecution" remake. Ugh, that was horrid. I have gotten waylaid re-watching "Case Histories", but I will be back to it shortly. Funny, I know we all watched "Case Histories" together when it first aired, I remember we discussed it, for some reason though, I only vaguely remember the stories. I must not have been that in to it the first go around. I like Jason Isaacs, so I am enjoying it. Poor man gets beat up at every corner, reminds me of Jack Irish, another one who is always in a fight.

5 months ago
soler
expert

You get a good understanding of how "The Firm" path came about, much more so than in The Crown. It balances out what we see in the fictional series..

I was only kidding Brit when I said Megs and Harry spent Christmas in Canada to get away from " THE FIRM " ………. by what's going on in the news I might have been more right than kidding LOL

5 months ago

Actually Soler, from what I have read, the royals actually refer to themselves as "the firm"!

I am not surprised by the news, I saw this coming. I thought you were spot on in your comment. Part of me thinks that Harry consciously (or unconsciously) married someone that was far from cut out for the constraints of royal life. He has always hinted he would rather take a different road, and the death of his mother is a lingering reminder of how wrong life can go in the public eye - he blames the press for the circumstances of her death.

Megan was well aware of what was expected of her in her new role, she could have taken several paths, but with her American arrogance... and I say this of my own, because we have many wonderful qualities... this one though, we have to own up to... we tend to expect others to accomodate our way of thinking - we are going to do it our way and everyone must fall in line...this was not going to work with the Royal family. A quiet life in Cotswolds with her son and husband would have been a better route for the next few years. Both she and Harry like the lime light - that was not going to happen. So here we are with a total break.

Down deep, I think he knew his marriage to her would spur this on. Although, I do see a shade of Wallis Simpson and Edward in all this.

5 months ago
soler
expert

Actually Soler, from what I have read, the royals actually refer to themselves as "the firm"!

Ha .. didn't know that Brit … thought the name ' The Firm ' was given to them by the paparazzi .

Did Ya see the latest Emergence , was on the other night ' 15 years ' S1 E10 . Opening was kind of emotional , showing how Mia and Jo were reacting to Piper not being in the house , even that old Lightfoot song seemed ta fit in. Still watching Appara2 ?

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Oh yes Soler! So many questions...so few episodes left in the season!

Brit and Dee?? Back away from 'your puter if you aren't caught up!! Spoilery questions below!!

I wonder what that magnetic orb was all about that the boys found? I was so mad that they didn't at least snap a photo of it before they were just about caught. LOL!! Sneaky little acting chief is actually quite smart, and Jo has good reason to be proud!
Did Piper say one thing to Jo, and another to Mia via the CB radio? I absolutely love the relationship that she has with her gramps! Nothing about his cancer though...so that has me a little worried.
How cool was it the way Piper took apart Jo's gun!!
Not sure I want Jo and FBI Brooks to be any more than friends, still hoping the original family unit stays together.

5 months ago

Not caught up on "Emergence" yet, will view tonight, so I passed over your comment Appara - thanks for the Spoiler Alert!

5 months ago

I watched the second episode of "Ordeal by Innocence". They certainly are pushing the dark side on this version. The snippets with the mother make her look like a monster. They throw in as much eeriness as they can get to make everything look sinister. Way over the top.

I can't understand why the father (Bill Nighy) would accept anything the police inspector said regarding Jack's involvement in the mother's killing given the clear animosity between the two. That scene where Jack confronts him was all kinds of disturbing. Then the inspector says it is his fingerprints at the crime scene and the father takes it for face value? True, Jack was such a difficult personality I guess it was easy for him to accept him as the killer. Unless, he killed her himself and wanted Jack blamed. Can't trust any of them.

Anyway, glad to see both the inspector and Philip both gone. Nice turn of events to see the inspector try to kill Dr. Calgary and do himself in instead. He, of course, was trying to get rid of the doctor because he framed Jack for the murder.

That Philip was an atrocious human being. Yet, why was he killed? It has to be more than that fact alone (although it is understandably enough, man like to push people over the edge). He confronted everyone, he did not single anyone out. Leaves us still guessing.

5 months ago

I hope we don't have to see, in there entirety, all the awful things that mother did to her children in the next installment (the last, I think). I really don't want to see that. Up to now we have seen hints of her behaviour, that's enough, I get it. No one is crying over her death, though they pretend to. They are all happy to see her gone for their own reasons.

Still don't have a real clue who the murder is. The housekeeper knows a lot, I think that they stayed true to the original and she was in a relationship with Jack. Who knows, it may still be her.

We see very little of Gwenda in the frame, even though she was originally the main suspect. Hmm, interesting. That may be telling.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Brit, the way it aired on my PBS was laid out over 4 weeks, not the 3. So you can imagine my disappointment at what I thought was the end of the series!!
LOL It's too easy for me to sit here with a smug smile on my face while I see you trying to piece all those clues together. :D

5 months ago

So agree, Soler, the opening was well done! The music beautifully helped convey Mia's and Jo's feelings about the loss of Piper.

So glad to be back with Jo and family! By far my favorite series in recent memory. I look so forward to each new episode. I am going to so miss it when it is over. I know I keep saying this, but it has been a while since I felt this way about a series.

Appara, I too was hoping for a reconciliation between Jo and her ex. I don't get the feeling that things are moving in that direction, whatever is broken in that relationship does not seem to be fixable (at least at the moment).They do care for one another, but neither is making a real move to reinstate themselves as a couple. We have been given no information as to what happened with them, so it is hard to understand because they work so well together.

Did Piper say one thing to Jo, and another to Mia via the CB radio?

I was thinking the same thing. She heard Mia's message because she specifically said to Jo "I am not afraid". That had to be in direct response to Mia's message. The woman who is with her and the journalist (Benny) has a hold over the these AI beings. The garage owner told Jo that he could not give her any information even if he wanted to (or something to that extent) and Benny looked like he was conflicted when Jo asked him to give Piper back. She is running the show and constraining both Piper and Benny for her own purposes.

Piper was able to get a message to Mia though (we just don't know what it said yet) and I will bet that it is in contrast to what she said to Jo.

When Piper said to Jo, "I don't want to hurt you"... what was that all about? I think she is afraid of what she might do, or is capable of doing, because this woman is manipulating her and trying to reprogram her feelings for Jo and her family. It shows Piper has true feelings for them and doesn't want to put anyone in harms way. She is fighting to keep her love for them alive, which actually brings us back to the message to Mia.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Also, the mechanic was trying to remove his locater/chip/thingy before he died, just like Piper was aware of,and removed hers? Maybe pushy woman doesn't have the control over Piper that she thinks she does?
There's still so many ways this show can go!! LOL

5 months ago

Also, the mechanic was trying to remove his locater/chip/thingy before he died, just like Piper was aware of, and removed hers?

Yes!

Maybe pushy woman doesn't have the control over Piper that she thinks she does?

Yes, yes and yes!

5 months ago

Deedee, I re-watched the Dr. Blake "Family Potrait" movie. I had forgotten that that was the last time we would see the elder Tyneman. It was a very good ending to the series, the last shots with Blake and Jean were lovely.

5 months ago
deedee713
guru

Brit, wasn't that so sad? It was for me because that was the end of Craig in the show.

I had written a long post and it evaporated. The ending of DCI Banks was gut wrenching too, wasn't it?

I haven't watched any of the shows you all are, for some reason.

I'm glad to see some of those I liked were rewarded with Golden Globes, although Unbelievable was overlooked.

5 months ago

Deedee, I think you did watch "Ordeal By Innocence", I remember you mentioning it (at least). Maybe you actually never watched it! It is the Christie remake starring Bill Nighy. (On Prime).

Yes, the ending of DCI Banks was so sad. That series came to be one of my favorites. I almost wish they would bring it back for one more season. I liked it that much.

How is the little Bud?

5 months ago
deedee713
guru

Oh very odd. I again wrote a lost post and it is gone. I give up.

5 months ago
appara2
guru

Argghhhh! That must be frustrating Deedee!
But I am interested in who/what little Bud is. Of course, the first thing that came to mind was that you are growing cannibis :D
Now you really have to figure out why your posts aren't posting so you can straighten me out.
Little Bud indeed ;)

5 months ago

I hate (hate) when that happens! Twice would make me crazy! Deedee, post in smaller conversations, I began doing that because I was losing posts. A little blip and everything is gone. Sometimes I get carried away and keep going, but I now make an effort not to do that. When I do, I stop and copy the bulk of it just in case it won't post for some reason, or the post goes haywire.

5 months ago

I enjoyed the first airing of Sanditon, so nice to be back in Austenland. I won't say it is at the level of the 1995 Pride and Prejudice that Andrew Davies wrote, but the man knows what he is doing, so I expect that it will continue as a quality piece. It is a little more edgy than the previous adaptions of her work, I am a suprised by that yet, it definately has the Austen feel and that is what is crucial.

From what I have read, they were hoping for a second season, which did not happen, so we are not going to get the satisfying ending that we have come to love from Austen. This is when marketing comes before the integrity of the story, which in this case was not a good thing. The story should have been written as a one time mini-series (as Pride and Prejudice), or they should have been quarenteed two seasons from the get go.

5 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.