TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » General Discussion
soler
expert
General Discussion

I have posted a link to here , over on the Crimespace site. Hopefully , we will get some of the old faces as well as a few new ones as well.

6 years ago
Comments
appara2
guru

Stumptown could go either way (no pun intended) for me, based on a comic if it gets too unbelievable, I'm out.
Emergence is incorporating the supernatural into their mystery, so I'm in!
Perfect Harmony looks light and fun, no brainwork involved so I'll probably keep it until something better comes along.
I'm waiting for a premiere date on Deputy (Fox) starring Stephen Dorff, I enjoy cop shows and he's a healthy dose of eyecandy :D
and.....Kim Cattral is waiting for a premiere date for her new show Filthy Rich...just dropping this here in case anyone wants to track the progress ......

An oldie (but new for me) has popped up on one of my channels. I've only seen the first episode but I'm liking it. Oh, it's 2014 Partner in Crime starring David Walliams and Jessica Raine as Agatha Christie's married couple Tommy and Tuppence.

9 months ago

Soler was looking for "Partners in Crime", he was interested in giving it a try. Hopefully, he has access to the same channel as you, Appara2.

Stephen Dorff you say... I will definately be checking out "Deputy" when it airs. :)

9 months ago

Soler, if you have access to the Ovation channel, Rowan Atkinson's, Maigret Series will be airing this Saturday night at 7:00 PM. The second episode of S1 will be shown, Maigret in Montmartre. The first episode, Night at the Crossroads has already aired (sorry, I am late to the party!), but is available On Demand so you can catch up. This is a very well done production and I think you will enjoy it.

I am steeped in Maigret these days, I have been watching an episode of Bruno Cremer's French version almost every night. There is a ton of them that just hit MHz and I still have others waiting for me to watch. Glorious stuff! I keep hoping my French will improve from watching, as this series is a very good vehicle from which to learn French. I try, but I am still as tone deaf as ever. I keep hoping that one day I will wake up and fluent French will roll off my tongue. Ha! In another lifetime!

9 months ago
soler
expert

Don't know about Ovation Brit … either don't have it or can't find it . lol I'm in the mood for something like Maigret after a dull summer in the viewing sense. Looked at the fall line up on PBS and am not sure how I feel about it. The Durrell's is what I consider light viewing . Watch it propped up in bed by looking over my lap top . Will try to get back into Poldark but not really excited about it. Show starting in early Oct. called Press has my interest . Curious to see if it will hold my interest , has David Suchet in it so it's worth taking a look . Want French Brit .. go to Quebec .. you'll hear lots of it there. lol …. Would love to see that ' Partners in Crime ' Appara2 is watching . lol If you're listening Appara2 , WHATS THE CHANNEL ?? can ya hear me ?? lol Downton movie coming out in a week or so … makes me hungry for the series.

9 months ago
delillumination

I am steeped in Maigret these days, I have been watching an episode of Bruno Cremer's French version almost every night.

9 months ago
appara2
guru

I can hear ya now Soler!!

I have a channel that comes in from BC, it's called the KnowledgeNetwork. Kind of like a Canuck version of PBS. Not sure if you can get it in the East, or if you might have something similar?

I am quite enjoying the Partners. So...if you do online watching, you might be able to signup using your TV provider (it's knowledge.ca) and check out some of the shows....

I quit Downton a few seasons ago, that's not on my watch list.

I am waiting patiently for more news on World on Fire (believe it will be airing in the UK end of Sept) hoping that it's coming across the pond in the spring!

9 months ago

Soler, it is my understanding that French Canadians are emphatic about their usage of the language... old school only, where a few American words have crept in to the language in France - the French have become a bit more casual in their speaking, where that is frowned upon in Canada. I listen to a Canadian French radio station (the only one available) on Sirius when I am in my car. I keep my ear tuned to the language (although that doesn't mean I understand it any better). I live in a partial French world even here in New Jersey!

Is anyone planning to see the Downton movie? I want to go, I think watching it in the movie theater would be a "full" experience over seeing it the first time in DVD. I am going to wait though, I can imagine the crowds in the beginning... not for me, I'll let it die down a bit. BTW, Soler, my local PBS is airing the series from the beginning, you may want to check it and see if yours is doing the same thing if you want to give it another spin.

I am going to watch "The Durrell's", I got back in to it last season, so I am planning on continuing. We will see if I make it to the end. I gave up on "Poldark" - no longer have any interest.

I am going to give "Press" a try. It makes me think of Peter Bowle's, 80's series "Lytton's Diary" which also gave us (from that era's perspective) a glimpse in to the journalistic world, particularly from the gossip columnist side of things, which in the 80's, often - as we find once again today - involved high crime and misdemeanors.

9 months ago
appara2
guru

'Press' sounds like it might be along the same lines as 'The Newsroom' / Jeff Daniels, which I enjoyed. I will have to keep an eye on my schedule for October shows.

I saw that Mrs. Wilson is on repeat with Masterpiece Classic/PBS

9 months ago
alastair
expert

Yes, Brit, I was planning on seeing Downton, too, in the theater. You cant beat the big screen experience with an audience. I'm also waiting a bit. Opening weekend will be a mad house with devoted fans! Positive reviews so far..

9 months ago
soler
expert

Brit ….. I watched David Jason in ' Still Open all Hours ' more by accident than by design . Was channel surfing and hit on it , it had just started so I stayed with it. Had to laugh and thought of you . This show is so bad I don't think it should be used even as a time filler at 4 A.M. LOL … and ta think Jason was once so good. Opening week end for Downton seemed ta be pretty good. at box office.

9 months ago

Soler, this season has been so,so bad!! Truly, every season has been bad, but this one, the worst. And, yes, there I was watching. I don't even know what to say! At this point I am finding myself FF through (I power watch) because it has been largely a snooze fest. As I had mentioned, the last two episodes of last season (which included the Christmas Special) were actually enjoyable, I was so hoping that things were on the way up, but no, it hit rock bottom. Such a shame, if they were just willing to put a little more effort in, it would make such a difference. The fact that Jason has not acted in anything else (besides SOAH) in recent years does not end his career on a high note, that is for sure. Besides David Jason, Stephanie Cole needs to move on and ask TPTB at Doc Martin to resurrect her from the dead. She went from being a beloved character on that series to "Mrs. Featherstone"! She does have other projects she has been involved with, but Auntie Joan was such a meaty role for her. It makes you shake your head, how do you leave that for this???

9 months ago

A reminder to anyone interested... the pilot episode of Emergence is on tonight (ABC) at 10:00 PM. https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/emergence-abc-previews-2019-20-mystery-series-video/ If anyone else watches drop a comment with your thoughts.

9 months ago

Sorry, I got it wrong! Emergence is tomorrow night (the 24th) at 10:00 PM.

9 months ago
soler
expert

Got it Brit ….. looked for it last night, couldn't find it . Got it now, 11: 00 PM here .

9 months ago

Looks like it has potential to be an interesting watch... if the story is half-way decently written it will hold our attention as it has an unique spin on it. We'll see!

9 months ago
deedee713
guru

Emergence doesn't look half bad, I would definitely watch if it were on streaming.

For those with Netflix, Unbelievable is a good watch. Toni Collette and Merritt Wever are cooperating detectives from different town in capturing a serial rapist. Yes, it's a tough watch.

9 months ago
soler
expert

Got Emergence in my DVR dee .. will view tonight . will have a look at Unbelievable.

9 months ago
appara2
guru

Emergence is on my DVR as well. Hubs was busy last night and wants to watch the first episode too so am waiting for later today to give it a go. (Everytime I see a preview I think of Fargo, hope I can get that outta my head sooner than later! LOL)
okay then, off to see what else is new in the forums

9 months ago

Okay everyone, I watched last night, will hold my comments until you all view the pilot. Gotta say it took a few moments to get use to hearing the American accents!! :) :) It has been ages since I watched an American TV series. Funny thing, after all these years living in New Jersey, and I have been here since college, I still have a noticeable New York accent. I don't hear it when I speak - to me, I have no accent, but whenever I hear myself on video (or camera) I am shocked by my voice... "that can't be me". No one need guess where I come from! ……. Remember, Stumptown is airing tonight (also on ABC). I am looking forward to this one, looks to be a fun ride of a crime show if the trailer is any indication of what is to come.

9 months ago

Deedee, I was interested in Unbelievable, but thought it might be too tough a watch, so I have refrained. I may give it a try, I have to see how brave I am feeling at the moment. Sometimes I can do it, other times the violence and evil overwhelms me. I still have not been able to watch Happy Valley and everyone raves about that series.

9 months ago
deedee713
guru

Brit, it is tough, very tough, but thankfully the horrific scenes are in fast flashback, and I have fast forwarded through them. Nothing still is as bad as the dead rabbit just killed in Midsomer Murders.

The show is THAT good, that it is worth fast forwarding through the bad scenes. Can they do without them? Of course. Is there a lust for the horrific these days? I have no idea. But Merritt and Toni are so good, in fact I am pausing it right now because I don't want it to end.

Happy Valley, series one, was excellent, but the ending did not make me happy. I don't even recall anymore how bad the bad scenes were.

9 months ago
appara2
guru

I watched Emergence and have to say I enjoyed it! This is a family that I want to spend time with, they like each other! Jo is obviously good at her job and has earned the respect and loyalty of her co-workers. That lost little girl and the box-cutter kinda had me on the edge of my seat a couple times! Whew. I'm onboard for the next episode.

9 months ago
soler
expert

I'm on board as well appara2 …. past the test , help my interest . Don't usually watch shows made on this side of the pond but made an exception with ' House of Cards ' on Netflix so I'll watch this one from ABC . Thought that was a pretty good trick when Jo had the ' parents ' in her office and said that 90% of the pics on most peoples phones are of their kids … " May I see you're phone ????? " LOL Long as it holds my interest , I'll watch. As well, have Stumptown in my DVR will watch tonight , there …. that's two shows. lol

9 months ago

I enjoyed it as well! I really like the lead character Chief Jo Evans (a lot). I am definitely in on this one. The story does grab you, I want to see what will happen next. Hopefully it will not disappoint. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Stumptown. Worth watching the pilot (just for the car chases in the beginning and end), but it is a one and done for me, I think. I won't go into any more detail, let me know what you think Soler!!

9 months ago
soler
expert

Well Brit … she sure is a hand full . lol Not sure this show has the legs ta keep my interest in the long run.

9 months ago

I am thinking the same thing, Soler. I didn't expect "Endeavour", I did go in with a realistic perspective... she is a piece of work, it is nice to see a female character that can handle herself with no apologies. She is quite flawed, but owns her flaws, I like that about her. The story writing is light though, a bit too flippant, I will quickly grow bored I am afraid.

9 months ago
appara2
guru

Stumptown struck me as being very messy. I don't mean the action scenes themselves, but the actual scripts. eg. Why didn't the bad guys just shoot Dex instead of putting her in the trunk? Since she already kicked the crap out of them once, why take the chance, a bullet would have been the quickest solution the 2nd time round?

Also, the plot was kind of hard to follow. Did the grandmother set up the kidnapping? Was the boyfriend just an opportunist or did he care about her? It was just about Too much to cram into a 1-hour pilot.

I did enjoy the possessed mixed-tape, and the songs that were played in conjunction with particular scenes. I will watch just to see what old tunes come next. LOL

9 months ago
deedee713
guru

Another recommendation - Criminal on Netflix, a UK, Germany, Spain, and France version.

Looks good, not great like Unbelievable, but good.

Meanwhile, looking up Lee Ingleby, came across a review of the finale of his show with Martin Shaw. How many here saw the finale of George Gently?????????

9 months ago

Appara, the use of the musical element in the series (I thought) was quite brilliant. Very creative... it gives the series a shot of adrenaline every time that tape player goes off. The choice of music - songs that I grew up with and can sing along to - is quirky and just makes me smile. I also like how Dex's brother Ansel grounds her and gives her life parameters. Without him she would be off the charts all the time - the relationship between the two is the defining one for the story - it is what holds it together from beginning to end, because (as you say) it is messy and we find ourselves jumping all over the place. The writing itself is not strong, there are good aspects to the series, unfortunately this is not one of them.

The boyfriend was in on the kidnapping, his purpose was to lure the granddaughter away on the pretense that they were running away together. The granddaughter thought he had true feelings for her and wanted to marry her. He did not. The grandmother didn't approve of him (rightly so in this case) - she was not in on the kidnapping. She did lie to the police, telling them that the granddaughter was returned by the kidnappers when that was not the case because she wanted to deal with them on her own. That whole part of the story was rather shaky.

9 months ago

You know, Deedee, I don't think I ever saw the finale of GG. I did watch the two episodes leading up to the finale and Bacchus was acting a right old prat (times two). All I wanted to do was slap him upside his head, the ungrateful, ignoramus that he is. I never liked the character from the beginning and what I saw of him in those last episodes did nothing to change my poor opinion of him. I knew what was coming in the finale and I decided I did not need to see any further than I already had, it was enough. I may change my mind at some point, but I doubt it. What purpose will it serve? I really liked Martin Shaw in the role (I like Martin Shaw in just about anything!) and the series was so, so well written, but the stories could be a hard watch and there are a few that still haunt me to this day. If you remember, I finally had to pack it in for my own mental health even though I still say it was a quality series through and through.

9 months ago
deedee713
guru

I knew what was coming in the finale and I decided I did not need to see any further than I already had, it was enough.

Did you? I don't know how I missed it, reading ahead and reading all and any reviews and recaps as I do, hating surprises as I do, but holy mackerel, I did NOT know until now. And like Poirot and Curtain, I will never ever watch it, because there was NO reason to end it as they did. NONE. What? The MS wasn't ENOUGH? A pox on whomever thought it was a good idea.

I agree, Bacchus deserved a slap upside the head. He is better in Criminal, as is your friend Tennant.

I'll go you one better, since John Thaw is no longer here and can't read this board - I'd marry Martin Shaw, I find him that cute. No, hubby doesn't care. :)

9 months ago

Deedee, totally understand, he is that cute! I don't think you saw the first season of Cranford, he had a cameo in the finale as the long lost brother. Sigh, sigh, sigh. I found a clip. The man has aged like a fine wine. Link is long, I don't remember how to make is shorter, doesn't matter, just as long as it works!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=66E8650C978AC5EAEBAC8C4AC09BD7375B2482BD&thid=OIP.TIHWfQO_PeM68F-T36fDxwFMC7&mediaurl=https://66.media.tumblr.com/425ee7bc80dbf277ba03f1ea0158cce7/tumblr_ogsu2doAJV1ri6woeo5_500.gif&exph=260&expw=460&q=martin shaw, cranford&selectedindex=13&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,3,6

9 months ago

Soler, I watched the premier of S4 of The Durrell's last night. The episode was quite good... some of the walls have finally been painted! It is a miracle! Actually, I like the house, it is the peeling paint that gets to me. I don't foresee a happy season for the characters I am afraid as Louisa and Larry are both heartsick and will remain so I think to the bitter end as they are both in situations that cannot be resolved in their favor. We will see what the next installment brings. https://www.thewhitehouse.gr/a-tour-around-the-durrells-corfu/

There actually is a lovely guest house near where the TV series is filmed (info above). It is the former residence of Lawrence Durrell and his wife Nancy.

https://thewhitehouse.gr/the-durrells/winter-stays-at-the-durrells/

There is no peeling paint here!

9 months ago
deedee713
guru

Nice, Brit, thanks. The link on the right is interesting too, titled Martin Shaw's son.

8 months ago
soler
expert

Got it in my DVR Brit …… will view possibly tonight. Some of the walls have been painted ????? gonna miss that peeling paint . lol like the spot where the house is set ……. outside could use a lick of paint as well if I remember accurately.

8 months ago

Deedee, I am up to E5 of Unbelievable. I could have continued last night, but I made myself stop because I didn't want to rush to the end. I know I will not be able to stop myself again, as I have been watching two episodes at a time. Once I am back in the investigation, it is hard to walk away.

I have mixed feelings about the series... it hit it's stride once Detective Duvall came on the scene... the adrenaline started pumping and the blood started to flow. Tony Collette is great as Detective Rasmussen, but Merritt Wever owns the series, she is the life blood of it. What a truly strong and nuanced performance. I love that woman.

If you didn't recommend it as highly as you did, I don't think I would have continued with it had I just come across it and decided to take a look. I hate to say this because I understand the importance of the information and the message this story is telling us, it is an uncomfortable one, but one that we must hear and understand. That being said, for me, the first two episodes could have been incorporated in to one and the series would have been the better for it. Yes, we needed to have all the background information and understand the circumstances that surrounded the investigation, but they drew it out unnecessarily to the point of exhaustion. They could have accomplished the same thing without giving us every inch verbatim.

This is a retelling of the story, but the interest for the viewer is the investigation. They needed to move on to that portion of the story much sooner than they did. This was a huge flaw to me, one that held the story down and initially made it drag. Had this been a documentary explaining the case, it would have been expected, but this is a detective series based on the case, and that is another thing entirely.

8 months ago

The performances in the series are first rate, but I find that I haven't taken to Kaitlyn Dever in the role of Marie Adler. I watched her in her entirety for the first three episodes, now that the story moved on to the investigation I find myself moving along as quickly as possible whenever she is on screen. If I think I have missed something crucial I will go back, otherwise I ff. I read a few articles about the real case and the people the characters portrayed in the series, the woman who the Marie Adler character is based upon thought the production was excellent and said that Ms. Dever, in the first episode, had one specific scene where she exactly captured her emotions and feelings at the time. That is a lot for someone who went through that trauma to say. I respect her opinion, it does matter that she thought so highly of the performance. For me though, as a viewer, looking at it one dimensionally on my screen, I does not connect for me.

8 months ago
appara2
guru

I just watched the first episode of the last season of the Durrells in Corfu, and I already know that I am really going to miss this show! The first 10 minutes set the tone.
Gerry had a very obvious growth spurt and a voice change since we last saw him. The comment about three writers in the house if you count animal boy made me laugh!

I kind of hope that Margo will have a real storyline in this final chapter, but am not going to hold my breath. You could see the light come on when she spotted that hair! LOL

That awkward encounter between Spiro and Louisa and his comment about them opening a bawdy house! Classic Spiro!
And Larry! Is he really going to leave the nest??

8 months ago
deedee713
guru

All spot on, Brit. I fast forwarded through most of Marie's scenes, I wasn't impressed by her acting or her extended scenes. She was only watchable at the end.

Nope, she and I did not connect. Sadly, I'm trying to think of the other show that had this kind of impact on me, about a male detective who kept at it trying to clear a female suspect, and I can't! Perhaps you or someone here can? It's a few years old, but he was outstanding. Also in the vein of this series.

But weren't Collette and Wever outstanding. As in you can't take your eyes off them riveting? I know it was very rough watching, but the evil scenes were done quickly, and when they weren't I fast forwarded through them.

I retract what I said about Criminal. Too bad, they lost out on a good premise. Outside of Tennant's performance in the first episode, the rest (those I saw, at any rate) are, very sadly, forgettable.

Did you see Tennant in high heels in the MoneySupermarket ads from England? Be aware, once you see them, you can't un-see them!

8 months ago

Sadly, I'm trying to think of the other show that had this kind of impact on me, about a male detective who kept at it trying to clear a female suspect, and I can't! Perhaps you or someone here can? It's a few years old, but he was outstanding. Also in the vein of this series.

Geez, I am at a loss here myself. A few years ago... it wasn't a PBS production was it. I am going to think a little more, maybe something will come to me.

I had a feeling that Criminal was not going to hold up. Don't ask me why, and I like Tennent and Ingleby. I couldn't get myself excited about it.

8 months ago

I think I am softening as I get older. Kenneth Branagh is remaking Christie's Death on the Nile and I am actually interesting in seeing it. Go figure. You know the man usually annoys the heck out of me, and I am finding that he doesn't get under my skin the way he use to. My local PBS is running the last series of his Wallander. I watched the opening episode that was on location in South Africa last night, and I was okay with it, not great, but I tolerated it more this go around than I did initially. I re-watched the last two episodes of this season (S4) a little over a year ago, but had skipped this particular one at that time. The finale two episodes of S4 were the best he did for the franchise imo, so I plan on re-watching them once again. I know you all were not happy with the way Henning Mankell ended the Wallander franchise, it is heartbreaking, but I have come to accept it - it was hard at first. The Swedish version with Krister Henriksson is a gut wrencher, Branagh chose to soften the blow a bit more thank goodness. It was three years ago, 2016 when PBS aired the last series. We were here at Share TV for that. It seems like it was way back when for some reason. We have been here for quite a while, time does fly. I hope we have many more years ahead of us.

8 months ago

Well enough about that, back to Death on the Nile, the one thing I will give Branagh is that his Murder on the Orient Express was beautifully produced, it was absolute eye candy, the location scenes were breathtaking and he stuck to the heart of the story as Christie wrote it. He tried. His Poirot impersonation was ridiculous, we are all in agreement on that, maybe he will improve upon it this go around; yet, given what has been done with the other Christie remakes of late, where you don't even recognize the stories and they are so dark and sinister, I am open to watching his new production of an old favorite. Suchet's version is never going away, we will always regard it as the standard by which all else is judged, so if someone is going to remake it, and that is where things are going these days, better Branagh. I know, pick yourselves up off the floor people, I am even shocking myself.

8 months ago

I also watched the second episode of Emergence last night.... You can tell Fall is here (well coming, as we have been swaying back and forth with the temps) as I am starting to hunker down inside and I am watching a lot more TV...... I really like this series!! I love the characters, it is an interesting watch and I have no idea where we are going with this story. All hell is breaking loose, I am watching American TV and I have only good things to say! I am so glad I took a chance on watching something new - need to stretch the horizons every once and awhile and try something different.

8 months ago
soler
expert

Right Brit .. fall is here , makes it easier to settle in front of the T.V. ( shorter nights ) . watched Durrell's last night . Looks like those painted rooms are on the top floor ( for the paying guests ) Louisa's new business. Need ta bring that paint brush into the down stairs rooms. Not a fan of Louisa's kids ( except Gerry with all the animals ) but look at that million dollar view ya got when sitting on the patio in front of the house.

8 months ago

Soler, I was thinking the same thing, shouting to Louisa in my head... Now, paint the downstairs!

Here's a bit of nostalgia, the soundtrack from the Joan Hickson, Miss Marple years. The opening is (of course) the theme song. I remember when I heard that music play on PBS it brought such great anticipation because I knew something wonderful (to watch) was coming. Still hits me every time. If you let it play on a bit as background music you realize that you are being taken back to another place... the music is indicative of that era; where now would you hear such light hearted and beautiful music flowing through a tv show? Really was (and still is) something special.

https://youtu.be/zNUY6voAo0M

8 months ago
deedee713
guru

What a nice treat, Brit, thank you. Interesting to hear the theme in its entirety.

Much like the Morse theme, it is with me always.

8 months ago
soler
expert

Very nice Brit ….. reminds me of our days at A & E . along with Morse theme and that mournful sax from the Frost theme.

8 months ago

and that mournful sax from the Frost theme... your mentioning that brings back such a strong memory Soler, that is also such a fav of mine. I watched Frost (for the first time) while I was in New York taking care of my Mom. I borrowed the DVD's from the library so I had the ability to repeat the opening theme, letting the music waft through the house, filling up the space. It was a beautiful thing to hear.

8 months ago
soler
expert

Brit … watched Emergence last night . Like you , watching something from this side of the pond is a little stange for me but I must say I binged on House of Cards on Netflix so this is not a first . Emergence still has my interest however. Piper may have amnesia , I am not doubting that and she does seem genuinely confused about what is gong on but she did take that ' transmitter ' out from behind her ear and has not told Jo anything about it. She knows more than she's tellin'. I will stay tuned.

8 months ago

Yes, Soler she does. That is another piece off the puzzle, she obviously does not understand all that is going on with her, but she knows something and that something is an important piece to explaining why they (whomever they are) are after her. She is not sharing this information which leads to the likely question... Why? She does realize that she is putting everyone in danger (along with herself) and yet she is holding back. I love a good mystery and this series is hitting the mark!

8 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.