TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » General Discussion
soler
guru
General Discussion

I have posted a link to here , over on the Crimespace site. Hopefully , we will get some of the old faces as well as a few new ones as well.

7 years ago
Comments

Thanks Deedee, I am disappointed because I thought we were seeing it sooner, but I will get over it - guess what I got today... the PBS fall season is looking good!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/programs/features/news/masterpiece-announces-fall-2014-schedule/

I so agree, the mystery/detective stories that drew us together as a group are no more. There was a lighter touch with the violence, no need to hit us over the head with it as there is today. Cracker was too much for me, I enjoyed the storylines, I particularly got caught up in his personal battle with life, interesting character, but I thought it was over the top and I had to watch with one eye closed at times. Compared to Morse and Marple/Poirot it was heavy handed with the violence.

Now we come to today, many of the new mystery series are very well written and actually quite good, the problem lies (as you say) in the gruesome nature of them. As a genre mystery/detective series have crossed the line with a violent content in which anything goes. It is overwhelming after awhile. Take for example DCI Banks, I have heard good things about it from you all and this is also the case with the reviews - but again, these same reviews talk about how dark it is. I am interested yet, where do I go with that - back into the abyss. Look at Bletchley, they even had to go there with that series, why - it was unique in so many ways, there was plenty to hold one's interest with it's concept - was it necessary?

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Brit, the Fall season looks wonderful. I appreciate that Worricker parts two and three follow each other. Hopefully they will rerun part one not long before 2 and 3 begin.

Cracker was a tough go, I wish shows didn't go the rape route so easily - remember St. Elsewhere, supposedly the mental meanderings of Dr. Westphall's autistic son? So this kid imagined a rape, eh? Bollocks.

Trust me, DCI Banks is a walk in the park compared to Whitechapel, I can see why the latter was cancelled. First, it relied on modern day comparisons to historical murders, and if the second and third seasons concentrate on violence and gore of women as this first one has, I'm done.

I really don't understand. The writing, acting, and production values are there, I really don't see why the appeal must be made to the lowest common denominator in the audience whose only interests are prurient and misogynistic.

Oh well, when I rule the world..........................

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Interesting. Looks like we're not alone, Brit. Also looks like I'm done after I make it through this last episode (which I've only been able to watch in very small increments), since Whitechapel gets worse! I can't imagine how, and I don't want to watch it.

http://reelfix.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/network-televisions-violent-desire-to-make-cable-shows/

7 years ago

One of the recent series that does not fall into this category was Broadchurch. So well done, I think it is everything a detective story should be and they did it without any explicit violence. The story was enough to draw the viewers in and it did it very well - all without hitting us over the head with blood and gore. And, the story was a very sensitive one - yet, they handled it from a very different angle than many of the other series today - they looked at it as a character study as well as a mystery and it was fabulous for those of us that want to work on the puzzle of the crime.

I also think Vera falls into this category, as the violence is toned down in this series - again, giving us an interesting character study along with the mystery. Midsomer Murders also achieves this, though they have upped the violence over the years. Endeavour strives to follow in Morse's footsteps and attempts to keep the series in the "thinking man/women" category rather than to go for the shock value. There are a few series still out there that can be watched without catching one's breath. Lewis also holds back on explicit violence although, it never quite pulled me in like Morse. It has gotten much better over the years and the later stories were the best for me.

When it all gets too much it is time to pull out the DVD's and go back to some of the favorites. Deedee, did you start to re-watch D&P, you should, you will enjoy going back in time and the storylines will pull you in again.

7 years ago

I did a little research on the Escape Artist, this seems to fall in the over the top violence category, it looks like one for those with strong stomachs. I think I will give it a pass although, DT was applauded for his role. I'll stick with Poirot and hope for the best... I am so looking forward to seeing Miss Lemon, Capt. Hastings and Inspector Japp, that alone will make the Masterpiece season for me.

And, need I forget, we are getting another Endeavour, which is not too shabby in my book. I am actually looking forward to seeing Inspector Thursday - he is my favorite character. Now there would be a good sequel... once Endeavour is finished, move on to Thursday - definitely a show I would watch.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Thanks, Brit, for the positive points.

Whitechapel was too much even for me.

7 years ago
soler
guru

I am so looking forward to seeing Miss Lemon, Capt. Hastings and Inspector Japp, that alone will make the Masterpiece season for me.
Definitely will be the high point of the summer line up Brit . All three under one roof again.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

I rarely watch network television, so am not upset as to which shows were cancelled, or happy on those that were renewed, but.........

has anyone noticed that the listing of the shows, on this site included, don't conform to any grammatical rules of alphabetization?

IOW, The Big Bang Theory, were I making out a subject card in a library when I was a librarian, would have gone under the heading:

Big Bang Theory, The

I admit that I write foot loose and fancy free, thanks to the vagaries and laziness of the internet, but to me, this is a blatant disrespect for basic grammar, ignored by newspapers (oh, the Asia people or the Egypt conflict) and blogs and websites alike.

Just a tiny nit, I agree, but still................ there's a name for these blasted dots, too, isn't there, that allows someone to wander off on their sentence without a proper finish? :O)

7 years ago
sheerwater
regular

David Tennant and Olivia Colman will both return to Broadchurch for series two, it has been announced.

Jodie Whittaker (Beth Latimer), Andrew Buchan (Mark Latimer) and Arthur Darvill (Rev. Paul Coates) are also confirmed for the next run.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s218/broadchurch/news/a570208/broadchurch-series-2-cast-confirmed-david-tennant-returning.html#~oE4VikY9Pbkns7#ixzz31X47cy8m

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Hilarious. Nice to read (money talks, nobody walks) he is doing both. Greed is good.

My prediction - the American remake will be garbage.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

DIP - yeah, they went there. They started a (thus far) one sided romance between Marshall and Camille. Always a great idea at the workplace, no fear on the parts of the other two employees that shorts wearing Camille will get preferential treatment because she's involved with the boss. Oh no.

As bad an idea as that is, the show is still yards better than before. Wow, Miller should never again act where it is hot.

7 years ago

In this case, yes, greed is good. Delighted to hear it. Colman and Tennant are an excellent pairing and I was hard-pressed to see how the second series was ever to come close to being as good as the first.

The American version - just so unnecessary.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

True, Brit. Hope they keep up the good work in the Brit version.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Anyone familiar with Mrs. Fisher's Murder Mysteries? They're on WLIW this evening - perhaps some other PBS station as well?

7 years ago

Mrs. Fisher was on our PBS last year. I consider it "Mystery Lite". Has the feel of Murder She Wrote, featuring a fearless, perky female sleuth.
What I most remember is Mrs. Fisher's stylish persona, with hats and "art deco" outfits to die for.

The show comes from Australia.

7 years ago
sheerwater
regular

Broadchurch cop David Tennant has been cast as a villain after the showing of the US remake’s first trailer.
Fans reckon the Scots star is guilty – of murdering the American accent.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/david-tennant-gracepoint-accent-former-3537179#ixzz31fZNuSSb

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

You got it, starfish. I wasn't impressed, I liked Tommy and Tuppence better. Or at least I did in 1983, who knows how my tastes have changed!

Spot on, her clothing (where did they find them or who made them???) and hats were drop dead gorgeous. Mysteries were a little hokey, but it they find her a suitable assistant, it might be worthwhile. Now that she has her own detective business, I think it will get better. I hope.

Also, sorry, no edit button, it's Miss Fisher.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Hah, as I called it. Hugh Laurie was bad enough, to me at least, I can't see Tennant shaking that brogue anytime soon.

As I said, greed will make men do anything. Then again, the show is on FOX, the home of uber horrible programming.

7 years ago

Not in the least interested in the American version. It actually sounds odd to hear the American voices... I forget we sound like that! I watch so much English TV that when I hear an American production it throws me off. People regularly ask me where I am from, for some reason I have a accent that can't be quite placed. I, myself, of course do not realize it - apparently from what I have been told, I don't have a Jersey accent and not a discernable New York one either - so, people question me. Come to think of it, in my head, I think with an English accent. - I know I don't sound that way in the least, but that is how my words process. Funny really...

Miss Fisher - not on my local PBS, but I did catch four of five episodes on "The 'Tube a few years ago. I think the actress that plays Miss Fisher is stunning, beautiful face and that is my favorite hair- do of all time. If I could, that would be exactly how I would wear my hair. I enjoyed it for what it is, but lost interest and did not continue. Deedee, as weekly PBS fare, I think you will enjoy it, if for nothing else than the clothes and hats as Starfish says.

I just saw this this morning and it looks very interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFYmYWa348c

7 years ago
soler
guru

Guilty of accent murder LOL Have no idea what a Northern Calif. accent sounds like so I can't compare . Accused of a Canadian /Kentucky tone , soooooooo I just had to listen , just sounds very flat and some what nasally and contrived , like he's concentrating on every word he says. Found it annoying , would find it hard to listen to that for a whole series. On the positive side , would enjoy seeing Nick Nolte in his later years and thought , well there is that California seaside scenery to look at WRONG Not Calif. at all , filmed in British Columbia . So there ya have it , phony accent , phony location and it makes me wonder about Nick Nolte . Is that really him or somebody with a Nolte rubber face . They can do anything today with make up LOL This location ( cheating ) is a bit deceiving . It fools people . If it's supposed to be North. Calif , then shoot it there. Tom Selleck filmed a series a while back that was supposed to be Massachusetts but was really filmed in my home Province of Nova scotia , again fooling people.
Brit you don't say New Yawk ??????

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Owwwwwww.......I didn't realize there was a clip of the trailer. SERiously, they're redoing the arc with the dead kid that held me captivated for so long in the original, even though I knew who did it? And anyone who watched the excellent British version knows who did it, did they not think (wait, operative word is think) of that?

And Tennant's accent - OY VEY GEVALT!!!!!!!!

soler, you want to see Nolte at his best, try to find Luck. True, they killed horses and were thrown off the air because of that, but Nolte and Dunn were outstanding.

Hoo boy, do I say New Yawk! And kaww-fee. Someone who once called me on my New Yawk accent (who me, I have an accent? :O) ) pronounced coffee correctly for me, and honestly, I could not say it the right way! Funny stuff.

7 years ago

Owww is right! Bad, really bad. The trailer was more than enough for me.

Soler, I actually say New York as in "York", but I do pronounce coffee as kaww-fee, which is all New York. This may be where the confusion lies, I have a little NY, a little Jersey but not enough of either to be discernable, so I seem like an outsider!

7 years ago

http://blogs.weta.org/tellyvisions/2014/05/01/vicious-starring-ian-mckellen-and-derek-jacobi-premiere-pbs-stations-june

Last Tango in Halifax is coming back as well.

Deedee, I was able to track down an episode of Vera from Series 4, still have not gotten my hands on three yet, but I grabbed the opportunity and went ahead. Very good story as I expected, but I was disappointed that there was little of the Vera atmosphere of the first two series. No lovely shots of her cottage or scenes of her struggle with junk food, nights by herself and her general self imposed loneliness. I miss all that richness in her character. I hope that they have not sanitized the series and are focusing only on the mystery itself - it makes the series just like all the rest, we lose what makes "Vera" so special. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it very much, but it was lacking something.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Nice! Three acting gems, so glad to see Frances De La Tour. Wish there weren't a BBT laugh-track, but no matter. It looks to be quite a summer.

I agree re Vera, it's been awhile and I can't remember the specifics, but I do know I too was disappointed. It did remind me of them cleaning up Fat Andy and putting him in a spiffy suit with nary a bollocks passing his lips. I 'think' she returned to her wonderful bad habits by the end of the season/series, but memory fails. Isn't it nice how much more interesting, ahem, cough, curmudgeons are than sanitized old people?

Had a treat this a.m., thanks to insomnia, at 4:00am on WLIW. A Poirot from 1994, Dumb Witness with Bob (aka Snubby!) the dog. The old intro, the old Poirot, no religious fanatical mumbo jumbo, Capt. Hastings, drop dead gorgeous gardens, and an engaging mystery.

BOY how I miss the old mystery days.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Not TWO seconds into the Swedish detective series Maria Wern, which Amazon Prime recommended to me, two men were shown dragging a bag. So I says, says I, knowing the penchant for Swedish programs to kill animals onscreen, it better not be an animal.

And what was it? You guessed it, the next frame was a cat hanging from a tree.

Question: for anyone who's watched the Swedish version of Wallender - are there any dead animals in it?

7 years ago

That was a treat! You probably heard that intro and came to attention, the minute I hear it I am in another place.

Carla, I started re-watching On The Up...what a gem, Bob Larbey at his best. He made the series so engaging, where do you see writing like that anymore? It is almost a lost art. I have come to the conclusion I need a Mrs. Wembley in my life. Joan Sims is wonderful and to think she was going through her own problems at the time she making the series. She came out of it and went on to As Time Goes By to all our joy as she was a bright spot on that series. In fact, it is on tonight and I will be sitting on my sofa watching as always. It is tradition.

Has anyone moved on to Season 10 of New Tricks? I met the new guy and let me tell you, the first episode with him - I was none to pleased. He has the personality of a wet noodle and that is being generous. This show was built on quirky, interesting characters and with each new addition they are moving further and further away from this. I know I am not good with change, so I watched the second episode with him and it was better. The story was a good one and he is starting to fit in. I actually enjoyed it.
That being said, are the old days gone? Yep, by now, almost completely. You can feel it and once Sandra is out the door it is going to be a bust. The spark that the original show had is missing and that is not coming back no matter who comes on board.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

You have no idea, Brit. The new guy (eyes too close together from Butterflies, right?) is a walk in the park compared to the new Twink who is a younger and ......nothing, just younger.......Sandra.

Wait until you see the old geezers slobbering over her. They even changed the theme song.

7 years ago
soler
guru

Thanks for the heads up Brit on ' Last Tango in Hlfx ' gotten to like that show , looking forward to it. Think I'll give ' Vicious ' a pass , nothing there that interests me . lol
I'm with you dee , I miss the old Mystery Days as well.

7 years ago
sheerwater
regular

Think I'll give ' Vicious ' a pass , nothing there that interests me . lol

Soler, you'd be wise to. One episode was enough for me. The critics weren't too kind:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22350419

Ratings for the first series fell from 5.7m to 2.7m. Bizarrely, it has been renewed for a second series: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a509391/vicious-renewed-for-second-series-by-itv-job-lot-moving-to-itv2.html#~oEEqabvOoDwwSs

Considering the ratings everyone thought that ITV would bin it.

7 years ago
sheerwater
regular

The BAFTA TV Awards took place tonight and the British Academy of Film & Television Arts Awarded:

Drama Series

Broadchurch

Leading Actress

Olivia Coleman - Broadchurch

Supporting Actor

David Bradley (Jack Marshall) Broadchurch

Supporting Actress

Sarah Lancashire - (Caroline) Last Tango in Halifax

full list of winners: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a571423/bafta-television-awards-2014-all-the-winners.html#~oEEqZlhbN9DZbg

7 years ago
sheerwater
regular

Some photos from the BAFTA TV Awards:

Broadchurch led the winners at the 2014 British Academy Television Awards:

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s218/broadchurch/news/a571752/bafta-tv-awards-2014-broadchurch-the-it-crowd-lead-winners.html#~oEGBt67G8j3wV9#ixzz328kPgZJq
The stars of UK television took to the red carpet last night (May 18) for the 2014 BAFTA Television Awards.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a571743/bafta-television-awards-2014-all-the-best-red-carpet-pictures.html#~oEGCfD6cvCkrfv#ixzz328kdWilx

Julie Walters has accepted the BAFTA Fellowship at the 2014 British Academy Television Awards.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a571756/bafta-tv-awards-2014-julie-walters-accepts-bafta-fellowship.html#~oEGCt5F9lOy78b#ixzz328ksB3Ex

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

I am that glad that Broadchurch and especially David Bradley (who?) won - another actor who has been around forever and no one on this side of the pond knows his name.

Where's Tennant - wasting his time on the American remake?

Amazing - look at Julie Walters and Sarah Lancashire. Not only do they have essentially the same dress in different colors, but is unpretentious and does NOT expose everything and they are not dripping with jewels (or does the Quin hoard all the baubles on the island?). What a difference.

7 years ago
soler
guru

sheerwater I was lookin' around those links ya sent , hoping to find some recognition sent to the ' Scott and Bailey ' series . I saw another ep. this weekend and enjoyed it immensely. Like the character development that goes on in that show , especially with Bailey who's kind of messed up a little. I guess she's just trying to find her way . It's a little gritty at times but I guess that's just reality kicking in. Read where Season 4 started filming in and around Manchester this month of May , hope it's picked up by PBS and we get to see it next year.
dee as for Tennant he's probably off somewhere polishing up his Northern California accent . When I was working , there was a security guard from Scotland that at times I found hard to understand some of his words . Asked him once how long he was in the country , he said 14 years.
I guess Tennant should get an A for effort for what ever it sounds like , it doesn't sound Scottish at least.

7 years ago

Soler, both you and Deedee really have taken a liking to the Scott & Bailey series and I only made it through one episode and threw up my hands. Bailey was just too way out there for me, I could not focus on the crime story and deal with her craziness. I would give it another chance, but I don't think it is going to work for me.

Regarding Vicious, I have to give it a go even though the snippet shown did little to excite me just because it is Jacobi and McKellen. Dereck Jacobi is such a favorite of mine and Ian McKellen is no slouch either. Sheer, given the level of the talent, I am surprised that it did not come off better - with those two at the helm it should be brilliant. There are some good reviews on IMDB. I will give it a try, but I am not expecting to be overwhelmed - I may only last an episode myself.

Deedee, regarding the Swedish Wallander, you saw the first episode (Before the Frost) of Series One, or tried to, and it troubled you. I would stay away from that one entirely. BTW, it was clearly stated by people I trust that no living thing, bird or animal, was harmed during filming. Krister Henriksson himself would never allow that - he is an animal lover and it would not be tolerated. I don't know about other Swedish productions, but I feel assured in Wallander that this is not the case.
Other than that, I don't remember any other birds/animals involved in any of the other stories in Series One or Series Three. I did not see Series 2, so I can not speak to that.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Thanks, Brit, I appreciate that. If Krister is an animal lover, I doubt he would allow a cat to be hanged from a tree. All the same, as you say, I'll keep away. What these shows don't realize, even if they are puppets, there are nutters out there who would say: gee, that's a good idea, I think I'll go disembowel (English Wallender) a cat or hang one from a tree. I don't like it, but since the AHA is powerless overseas, there is naught I can do. Remember when Fat Andy said 'naught'? I know I already kvetched on this, but I saw an English movie once that actually had their own tag line: no animals were harmed during filming of this series. I was impressed.

I like both Jacobi and McKellen too, so I'll give it a try. I gave Spy a try, and then left because it was so stupid. The lead guy was on Veep this week, and he's no great shakes in the acting department.

Brit, that's why there is chocolate and vanilla! I know you don't like Scott&Bailey, but all these shows can't appeal to everyone. Solar, I like the writing and acting on S&B too, especially the three female leads. Graves was fun too, a regular rotter, wasn't he? I find Bailey so very annoying at times with her inability to stand on her own two legs in her personal life (she's the polar opposite at work, true of so many women), but I find her very realistically drawn. BTW, I don't like her with Junior Lover either, I hope she doesn't marry him. Sharp was excellent with the displaced butler from D/A and no BAFTA?

7 years ago

So true Deedee, so true! And, sometimes I am in the mood for chocolate and sometimes vanilla... can't complain, at least there is something for everyone! :)

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Wow. It can't fail - unlike the U.S. debacle, which will.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

solar, where are you watching S&B? Are you caught up with the season finale of Series 2? It was on WLIW last evening, along with Father Brown and Miss Fisher and Sherlock Holmes, the good one with Brett. A veritable feast, is PBS on Tuesday. I see what you mean, Brit, about the PBS in the North East being Golden!

Didn't realize that Sally Wainwright, I so envy her giving words to characters, is also the writer of Last Tango In Halifax and it was her mother who found love late in life.

I'm interested in your reaction to where they've taken the characters. Reading ahead on Wikipedia for next season..........well, if you're not a reader of the last page in a mystery novel, don't!

7 years ago
carlapbs
guru

I saw the first series of Miss Fisher Mysteries a few months ago and liked them. The stories are so-so, but I really like the settings, clothes, and atmosphere. They're a pleasant escape and almost like characters from a comic book coming to life.

Brit, it's a shame more people don't have the chance to see On the Up, because it is a gem. It has never aired on any PBS in my area, and I never see it writting about. Joan Sims made Mrs. Wembley such a great character. I don't know if you watch Call the Midwife, but I recently spotted Maggie (Jenna Russell) as a hospital nurse. It took me a few seconds to recognize her, but she was fairly easy to spot. Eve Matheson, Zoe #1 on May to December, was also recently on Call the Midwife. It's great seeing some familiar faces I haven't seen in awhile pop up on new programs.

7 years ago
soler
guru

dee my cable brings in Scott & Bailey on PBS Maine , Saturday nights.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Thanks, solar. If you're up to the finale, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

7 years ago
sheerwater
regular

David Tennant and Olivia Colman feature in the first official cast photos of Broadchurch's second series.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s218/broadchurch/news/a572757/broadchurch-series-2-david-tennant-olivia-colman-in-new-cast-photos.html#~oF0YA8F11K6QVE#ixzz32SrxEugt

7 years ago
soler
guru

dee went looking to see how far I was from the finale . Found out I'm viewing Series 2 . This past Saturday I watched Series 2 , Episode # 9 ' Pipe Dreams ' . You've already seen the finale of Series 3 I'm guessing.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

No, we're on the same season/series, whatever they call it! The finale is Episode 14, so you don't have long to go.

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Nice, it looks to be a crackerjack season/series whatever it is called. It will be interesting to read the reviews on Broadchurch Lite here in the States.

Anyone watch The Shield, from a million years ago? Are you as shocked as I (I know, I shouldn't be, look at what Robert Pastorelli did to his g/f) at Michael Jace killing his wife?

7 years ago
deedee713
guru

Brit, last night I happened upon the New Tricks episode where Brian was kicked out, Sins Of The Fathers I think it was called. I saw the one before and the one after this, but I hadn't seen this episode.

JUST when Brian admitted he gave the tape to the mother of the boy who was killed, I remembered (well, hubby did) we had left a pot on the stove and I bolted out of the TV room.

I'm guessing something happened to the creep in charge whom Brian belted at his retirement dinner? Otherwise, I can't think what would merit him being kicked out of UCOS.

What a superior show this was with Redman and Armstrong in it. The soul has been ripped out of the new episodes.

7 years ago

Deedee, I am trying to remember... I think the reason was because he gave the tape he recorded to the mother who then gave it to the media. I'll re-watch the episode again and I'll let you know.

7 years ago
carlapbs
guru

Brit, thanks for the info on Clunes' next project. I can see him playing Doyle. Most of the stuff he does is very good, so let's hope this is the same.

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.