TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » General Discussion
soler
expert
General Discussion

I have posted a link to here , over on the Crimespace site. Hopefully , we will get some of the old faces as well as a few new ones as well.

6 years ago
Comments
deedee713
guru

Don't change my words, spell check.

Annis - QUIT SMILING. You're acting like an idiot with your whatever it is Rea is. You desperate simpering fool.

6 days ago
soler
expert

Fleash and Blood: Was Rea banging on the neighbor's fence?

dee ... I took from that he was repairing the fence between the two properties. Mary often used the missing pickets as a cut thru to get to Vivian's place. When she said she could just as easily go around he took out his frustration by hammering on the fence. He seems to have a slow simmering rage ( not the proper word ) towards Mary . Ya see it in the odd cold look he gives her .

6 days ago

Lordy, this show has really got me - hook, line and sinker! I am watching coming up with all kinds of schemes and scenarios. I was thinking that Vivien and Mark had been seeing each other before her husband passed and maybe they helped the husband along in moving from this world and all we are seeing now is a show for the kids sake. And, now that the husband is out of the way, Mark is moving Vivien along as well. I realized quite quickly that that wasn't probable.

Then I was thinking that Mary and Marc are in it together trying to get rid of Vivian and get her money. That is a stretch also because you are right Soler, Marc's disdain for Mary is palpable. So that is another crazy theory.

Either Vivien or Marc is on that stretcher. I can't quite get if one person is in a coma and the other is dead, or what. It is hazy, but something happened to one (or both) of them by process of elimination. We have seen the Inspector talk to each of the children and Mary, who else could it be?

I think Sharon Small's character Stella is falling for Vivien's son Jake which could cause some real problems. Particularly if she let's her arrangement with him out of the bag and the wife finds out. If so, he will have no chance to put that relationship back together.

Or... tell me, is it not a little suspicious that Vivien's and Mark's attorney is Stella and that she is feeding Jake information? She has been overly generous with him with their arrangement and I wonder if she and Mark are wrapped up in a plan and they are wheeling Jake in. Stella is being much too helpful with him - something very well might be up, it could go either way, his marriage totally destroyed or he is being used by two solid cons - Stella and Mark.

Have you noticed that they have Vivien almost living in work out clothing as she is either at the gym or on a run/walk. She is obsessed with working out, that is mostly all we see her do. The style of the work out gear she is wearing is youthful, and Annis is quite trim, giving the overall impression that she is younger than she is, which makes me think that is why they wrote the character this way.

There is only one more episode to wrap up this story - or are they? Could this be carried on in to another season?

6 days ago

Maggie Cole, did you like it? I found it painful.

I was thinking of you while I was watching Deedee, because I knew that was going to be your reaction (if you were watching). It was painful, I can't say I really liked it, but I am now interested to see how Maggie goes about repairing the damage she has done - and that was brutal - with her neighbors, so I am going to continue to watch.

Can't believe I am saying this - I am watching the first few seasons of Morse again! I did not watch the Remorseful Day yet, I have it on my DVR - I then see that they have started the series all over again and I find myself wanting to re-watch the first few episodes. Having gotten through the entire series, I have forgotten some of the details in these first three (or so) episodes and find that I kind of like having the Inspector back in my life, so I'll give it another short run. When this is over, and I finally watch the last episode on my DVR it will be over for me, I don't think I will revisit the TV series again. Although, I have been listening to Kevin Whately read a few of the audio books and I am so enjoying hearing them. I am having a Morse moment I guess. Not a bad thing at all.

6 days ago
soler
expert

I am having a Morse moment I guess. Not a bad thing at all.

Not bad at all Brit. .. not bad at all.

5 days ago
appara2
guru

I too think there is more behind the story of Stella. Yes, she's rich and can afford to give Jake a place to live and pay for his services. Then I caught a look when she was dictating the love letter - she could be more involved than she is letting on. Her being Marks lawyer is a little too coincidental??

Mary grabbing that pile of old clothes and then the shot of those rusty scissors kinda creeped me out!! Sometimes her smile is on the verge of madness, sometimes genuine happiness. LOL
I think she might be making a patchwork, either for herself or for Natalie, as she is the baby of the family (now we know she isn't having a baby). Does Mary know that Natalie is having an affair with her boss Tony??

Mark is off. I don't like him, I don't trust him. Mostly because of that unruly hairdo!! I think Vivienne is starting to question his honesty too. The look on her face after his comment about having no photos of his daughter....the same daughter that they never got together with. Unless Stella is his daughter? oh my, the possibilities!!

5 days ago
appara2
guru

The trouble with Maggie Cole is that it's sort of like a train wreck, you just can't look away! Every small town has the busy body, and usually that body has an inflated idea of their position in the town. She really did let loose with her opinions! The minute she boasted about knowing secrets, that reporter smirked...he knew exactly what he was doing when plying her with drinks.

It sounded to me like she knew the radio station, did she have no idea that what they were after was a sensationalist broadcast? I'll give it another episode or so to see how Maggier and her hubby (I liked him) go about fixing this!

5 days ago

The look on her face after his comment about having no photos of his daughter....the same daughter that they never got together with. Unless Stella is his daughter? Oh my, the possibilities!!

Ohhh, that's a good one... never thought of that!

5 days ago
soler
expert

Unless Stella is his daughter? oh my, the possibilities!!

Very good appara ... you may be on to something , like Brit , never thought of that . This series has all the makings of a first class mystery ... STILL .. it leads off in many directions with many possibilities , can't get a handle on anything.

4 days ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.