TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Wareohuse 13 Season 2
thor
Wareohuse 13 Season 2

Thread for discussion of Warehouse 13 season 2 which returns Tuesday July 6th, 2010 9/8c on Syfy.

11 years ago
Comments
romeo53
guru

Can't wait should be good

11 years ago
jeepers
junior

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

11 years ago
katel
guru

They also seem to have posted on the wrong site because nothing of what he says rings true.

11 years ago
thor

@Jeepers

Please message me with what ever it is that's bothering you.

11 years ago
rocketv8
pro

So has the date been checked? If so then that's great news. I'll be watching it.

11 years ago
thor

@rockettv8

You think I would post incorrect info?

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

CROSSOVER EVENT STARTS ON WAREHOUSE 13 TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, AND CONTINUES ON EUREKA FRIDAY, AUGUST 6

Warehouse 13’s Allison Scagliotti visits the town of Eureka. Neil Grayston of Eureka visits Warehouse 13

New York, NY – May 19, 2010 – Warehouse 13 and Eureka, Syfy’s top scripted series, are joining together for the first time ever for a pair of crossover episodes this summer, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Executive Vice President of Development, Syfy, and Co-Head Original Content, Universal Cable Productions.

In the episodes, which are currently filming, Douglas Fargo (Neil Grayston) of Eureka’s Global Dynamics is sent to Warehouse 13 to help update its aging computer system. This triggers a seemingly sentient computer virus that sends the Warehouse into lockdown and traps the team inside. The Warehouse 13 episode is entitled “13.1” and will air on Tuesday, August 3, at 9PM (ET/PT).

The Eureka episode entitled “Crossing Over,” will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13’s Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences…particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).

Rene Auberjonois (Boston Legal and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) will guest star in the Warehouse 13 episode as former Warehouse agent Hugo Miller.

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

Rhodehouse 13 - WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes lands a sweet guest role on a hit Syfy series.

Now that Smackdown is officially moving to Syfy next this fall we're going to be seeing more casting stories like this one. WWE Smackdown superstar Cody Rhodes is going to be doing a guest spot on the Syfy series Warehouse 13 in August.

Rhodes will be playing "Kurt Smoller" – the high school love interest of Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly). Smoller is "the former captain of Myka's high school football team. Charming and good-natured, Kurt shows up at the high school reunion looking better than ever and, in spite of complications brought on by exposure to an artifact, Myka finds herself romantically drawn to him."

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

Syfy Loads �Warehouse 13� With Exciting Guest Stars

New York, NY � March 25, 2010 � Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, today announced that Gina Torres will join Firefly alums Jewel Staite and Sean Maher as guest stars during the second season, which kicks off in July. The series is currently in production in Toronto.

Philip Winchester (Crusoe) and Paula Garces (Defying Gravity) will also appear as guest stars this year.

Torres and Garces� roles are both love interests for Pete (Eddie McClintock)

Torres, who portrayed �Zoe Washburne� in Firefly, plays �Kate,� an agent from Pete�s past.

Garces, who played �Paula Morales� in Defying Gravity and �Officer Tina Hanlon� in The Shield, assumes the recurring role of �Kelly,� a sexy, spunky, headstrong veterinarian in the Warehouse town of Univille who catches Pete�s eye.

11 years ago
barbare11a
guru

WOW, yeah!!! Thank you for these very exciting peeks into the upcoming season, Romeo. ;-) I'm so looking forward to watching both Warehouse 13 and Eureka. I've missed the "unbearable lightness" of these series :D

11 years ago

The crossover episodes sound great. Thanks for the insite Romeo53.

11 years ago
zenerman
expert

Have they confirmed that Saul Rubinek is back or is that a secret? I am interested to see how they resolve the "destruction" of the warehous...

11 years ago
thor

Show returns tonight.

11 years ago
icarus7z7
guru

Yep - I've gotten interested in it.

11 years ago

A very good season opener.

11 years ago
liliflaj
guru

Yea! Artie isn't dead, Leena and Claudia are good and MacPherson are dead again. Everything are back at same. But...

11 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

Dammit, was hoping Artie was dead.

11 years ago
froster359
junior

the best season ever

11 years ago
vyp3r

@froster359
How can you say it is the best season ever when there has only been one show? Seriously?

Although I do agree it was an awesome opener to the new season.

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

The second season premiere of Warehouse 13 scored a major coup on Tuesday night. The sophomore bow of Syfy’s scripted drama beat out new telecasts of TNT’s Hawthorne and Memphis Beat, as well as ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars. Warehouse 13 bagged 1.58 million viewers in the Adults 25-54 demo and 1.35 million viewers in the key demo of Adults 18-49. Surprisingly, this even beat Rescue Me, FX’s critically acclaimed firehouse drama.

Warehouse 13 not only won the night, but won its timeslot, the 9-10 PM hour quite handily. It beat the new episode of TNT’s Hawthorne by 29% in Adults 18-49, 33% in Adults 25-54 and 8% in total viewers.

In addition to winning the night and its time slot, the premiere episode of Warehouse 13 is now slated as Syfy’s most watched telecast of the year, bringing in 2.96 million total viewers while increasing 13% in Adults 18-49 over the season one average.

This new season of Warehouse 13 has some a slew of interesting tidbits that should keep viewers plastered to their screens, as well as bring in some new viewers. In hopes of garnering some more of those Joss Whedon fans, next week’s episode reunites Jewel Staite and Sean Maher of Firefly fame in the strange story of a dangerous object that brings physical changes to Maher’s unassuming character.

This upcoming season also features a special crossover episode with Syfy’s hit show Eureka; Warehouse 13’s Allison Scagliotti visits the town of Eureka and Neil Grayston of Eureka pops into Warehouse 13. Both of these episodes will air during the week of August 3rd.

There is also a procession of high profile guest stars this season on Warehouse 13: Lindsay Wagner, Tia Carrere, Rene Augerjonois, David Anders, WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes and of course, the aforementioned Jewel Staite and Sean Maher.

11 years ago

Yes, the episode with Jewel Staite and Sean Maher was very good.
But I wonder if the problems Lena is having are due to exposure to the pearl.

11 years ago
zenerman
expert

We obviously haven't seen or heard the last of McPherson. There is more than an "echo" in Lena. It also makes one wonder who is Mrs. Fredrick? She has almost supernatural powers. She appears and disappears with an eerie regularity. I wonder if the writers are going to give us a little more on this strange woman. I think they should devote an episode giving us some background on Mrs. Fredrick. Yes and while they are at it let's take a closer look at these regents and who they are...
I like the direction of the story line and am very interested in finding out more about McPherson's plans and what HG has to do with it....

11 years ago

I think it would be better if Mrs. Fredrick stays a mystery. That is the whole fun of it. Trying to figure her out without help that is.

11 years ago
shade169
guru

so no more Daniel Dickenson this season?

11 years ago

really enjoying this show this season, discovered it after first season had finished but really look forward to it now.

11 years ago

Fargo was funny in the latest episode.

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

Tia Carrere And Paula Garces Talk Warehouse 13

As university professor Sydney Fox on the syndicated action/adventure TV series Relic Hunter, Tia Carrere traveled the globe in search of ancient iconic treasures, while on the ABC Sci-Fi/Fact drama series Defying Gravity, Paula Garces portrayed Paula Morales, one of eight astronauts on a six-year mission to explore our solar system. With plenty of other TV and feature film credits under both their belts, they can currently be seen in recurring roles on The Syfy Channel's popular Warehouse 13, with Carrere playing government agent Katie Logan, and Garces taking care of Univille's pet population (and the occasional Warehouse emergency patient) as veterinarian Dr. Kelly Hernandez. Last week, both actresses took time to chat with journalists about their respective roles on Warehouse 13 as well as other topics. The following is an edited version of that Q & A. Enjoy!

Can you both talk about how you came to work on Warehouse 13; did you audition or were you offered the part?

PAULA GARCES: I was offered the part, which was a lovely surprise, and I'm glad I took the offer because everyone was just super-welcoming and nice. Also, the whole concept of Warehouse 13 was just amazing to me. I'm a true fan and had been watching the program, so to be offered something that I was actually watching and wanted to be a part of was really cool for me.

TIA CARRERE: Well, I had gone in for another role and I guess this other one then came up and they told me that this would be much better part for me, so that's how I got it.

So what has been your favorite part about working on the show?

TC: Gosh, I just love the chemistry of the people that I'm working with. That's what makes it fun and enjoyable, especially at 2 o'clock in the morning. It really is, though, about the leads on the show as well as the show runners and the producers you're dealing with on a daily basis. They have such a great group of people on Warehouse 13 and I loved working with them.

PG: I can second that. And I really felt the passion about the show and the stories from everyone - the crew, the writers, the actors, etc. They're all very passionate about what they're doing as well as the stories that they're trying to tell and how they're trying to entertain their audience. Everyone really loves working there and being together. The vibes on-set are infectious and I really enjoyed myself and left wanting to come back and work on more episodes, so it was really great.

TC: I agree, Paula. I think they didn't settle for just the same old thing, do you know what I mean? Everybody there wants 110% in the writing, the production and the acting of it.

PG: I also felt that Warehouse 13 was trying to bring something new to The Syfy Channel that hadn't been done before, and I feel like they are definitely accomplishing something different.

Do you both have a favorite Artifact or story line from the show?

PG: There are so many great stories. I mean, I watched the entire first season and thought it was so cool and, again, something different and that I really didn't expect from Syfy, although I am a Syfy fan. But as far as a favorite Artifact, well, I'm going to be selfish and say it's the compact that my character gets to deal with in an episode that's coming up.

TC: It's funny, I had not watched an entire episode. I had only seen bits and pieces, like whatever was on the Syfy website. What really attracted me to it was the dialogue. It was like Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy; just really well-written and very witty. Like Paula was saying, it's just the fresh way that they're approaching it, with humor as well as solid dialogue and really good characters. All of that is used to introduce these fantastical magical objects or Artifacts, but in a way that is still rooted in reality.

What do each of you like best about your character?

TC: I like being a gusty broad. Like I said, the dialogue is very Hepburn and Tracy-like, and my character challenges him, (Agent Pete Lattimer, played by Eddie McClintock). Katie knows his bag of tricks and she calls him out on it. I like that; I love playing strong-willed women.

PG: I appreciate the fact that Kelly is sweet and sassy but is also open to romance. I just feel like the dialogue that was written for me was very much taken from the way I naturally speak, and I really felt comfortable with that. I felt like I could just be me and let the words take me where they would or where the moment would take me. So I really like that about the character, the fact that she's a free spirit and that she's smart, loves animals, is well-educated and, again, open to being in love and in a relationship.

Paula, you mentioned you previously watched the show; did you have a favorite episode before you joined the series?

PG: I really love the pilot. That's what hooked me in. I love everything about it. Again, the pilot was so different from anything I had ever seen before on Syfy that I was like, "Wow, that's really cool. Syfy is stepping it up and doing something different." I just think Eddie and Joanne (Kelly, who plays Agent Myka Bering) are really amazing and bring great chemistry to the show. And Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielsen), too, definitely, and, of course, Allison Scagliotti (Claudia Donovan), who is just so smart and quick with the dialogue she's given. I just really give it up to the cast along with the writers and producers of the show for bringing something new to Syfy.

And Tia, how did your time on Relic Hunter help you to buy into the whole artifact idea on Warehouse 13?

TC: Well, it certainly gave me a shorthand with it. In fact, it was Saul Rubinek who made the connection. He interviewed me on set, I think it was for the Syfy Channel's website, and he said, "Tia, you've been on all three shows here in Toronto that handled magical relics and icons - Friday the 13th, Relic Hunter and now Warehouse 13.' And while they all deal with magical objects, they're all very different shows, and it just keeps getting better and better. I have to say that I really like the fact that with Warehouse 13 they framed it in a government warehouse, which is very, very plausible in this day and age, and I love that there are these two feisty secret agents in Pete and Myka who are a little bit Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson-like as well as a little bit like brother and sister. That just makes it refreshing and fun.

Tia, I was just wondering what's happening with your music career and what's next on that front for you?

TC: I won a Grammy last year, and I've been doing Hawaiian music. I'm actually back here in Hawaii because I just finished another record, Huana Ke Aloha, which means love. It's hot off the presses and should be hitting stores here right now.

Paula, I may have to change directions because I need to ask a preliminary question first. You have a very strong interest in fashion, and I was curious, have you been to any of the big Science Fiction conventions like Comic-Con or Dragon*Con?

PG: I was just at this past San Diego Comic-Con introducing my own comic book called Aluna. And I urge everyone to go to my website - paulagarces.tv - where they can see everything that's going on with that. And so I am a big, big geek at heart and a Syfy fan, so I love the Comic-Cons. I will also be at the New York Comic-Con coming up and introducing a second volume of the new comic book that I put out. And, yes, I am definitely into fashion. I created, produced and host my own show about fashion on the Mun2 network called The Mun2 Look, where, among other things, I go behind-the-scenes of Warehouse 13.

With your eye on fashion, what do you think about all the costumes you see at the conventions and do you have any interest in maybe doing some costume design yourself?

PG: Well, I'm not a very good designer, although I know what I like and what I don't like. I leave the designing, though, up to the experts. And the costume designer on Warehouse 13 is obviously an expert and amazing. As far as fashion, I take my inspiration from fashion designers that I love as well as friends of mine and people who I grew up with and things that I just see people wearing on the street. Growing up in New York City and Spanish Harlem, you really had to be very savvy as far as money, and you had to make a dollar stretch. And I've always been the type of girl who wanted to look a certain way, and I loved looking cute and sexy, but didn't necessarily always have a lot of money to do so. So I had to be creative. and that's what street fashion is all about, taking what you see on the runway and what these high-fashion designers are putting out and making it your own and also seeing what you can do with your own budget.

And Tia, you've done shows like Warehouse 13 as well as Relic Hunter and Friday the 13th, which I watched all the time and loved because I am a geek. And I want to know, are you a geek at heart? And even if not, do you have any Syfy kind of projects coming up in the future?

TC: Well, I look forward to more Warehouse 13 because I love working on it. But I'm just open to the journey. I've been in the business such a long time, and when you least expect it, somebody calls you and asks if you can be in, say, South Africa next week for three months. So fortunately I like just going with the flow and seeing what each day brings, and I look forward to any other Syfy things that come up, or anything else, actually.

I like that both your Warehouse 13 characters are real tough cookies and it seems like Pete is attracted to these types of women. What do you think they see in him?

TC: Pete is just a lovable doll and like a playful puppy dog. That's what Eddie is like in real life and that's what he's like on TV. And how can you not love that, you know, when you're playing a character who's so serious. You need somebody to show you some levity in life.

PG: Well, if Pete is a playful puppy dog, I think that's a perfect explanation for why Kelly would love him, because she's a vet and, of course, love puppies. So if that's what the vibe is that Pete is putting out there to girls, then I'm sure that's why Kelly likes him. There's also his sense of humor, though. Pete is very much a guy's guy, but there's something sweet and funny about him and kind of geeky and nervous. So I think all that is also adorable to women.

How do you both feel about this strong push lately with a lot of strong female characters in the Sci-Fi realm?

TC: I've often thought that the more that women became a force economically and the more women got into positions of power in the business, that it would just naturally be reflected in the shows that we see on TV. The last time we saw really strong female characters like this was with actresses like Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, but then again back then some of the characters they played were a bit evil and way too tough. However, I think it's come back around again to where women are represented the way that we truly are. There are women war heroes who go out there and raise families and earn livings. We're not shrinking violets because we can't be.

PG: You know, I'm a little more aware now of the business side of acting insofar as creating and producing my own shows and creating opportunities for other people that I admire and want to make sure that they have a platform on which to shine. I've learned a great deal from friends who work at various networks as well as marketing and in the economic side of the spectrum, and a lot of the way that TV is paying its bills is through women's advertising and companies that want to advertise to women.

Those are the companies that are paying the bills, and in knowing that, it just provided me with a lot of information as well as gave me self-awareness and self-power that, yes, women do count and women are paying the bills. So I don't think anybody should really second guess the fact that there are a lot of companies out there that are really interested in the women who are spending money. And let's not kid ourselves, all women spend money, whether it be on beauty products or products that take care of their children and their family, or technology, cars, etc., all of which pays the bills on TV.

Why do you feel it is so important to be part of a social networking site like Twitter or Facebook in order to connect with your fans, but also for promotion of shows like Warehouse 13.

TC: I just think it's a shorthand with people that want to know what's going on with you. In the old days you had to rely on, with all due respect, articles that came out on you that maybe weren't exactly all that you wanted to get out there to your fans. And so this way, for better or worse, which we've seen in some cases with celebs, it's a very direct line to people. You can type something at your home computer and in two seconds it's out there in the world, and if you're drunk or if you're being crazy, angry or whatever, and you've said something, again, it's out there. At the same time, if you want to set the record straight, it's out there as well. So it's just good for us to be able to get our true story out there.

PG: That's absolutely true. I think Twitter is definitely the most direct and honest way. And any actor can portray themselves to the world, whether it's their true self or something else. That's obviously the responsibility of the actor or actress. But on Twitter, I just feel like I could really say what it is that I want to say at that moment, especially to my fans or people who are interested in what I'm doing.

What kind of feedback have you had when you do Sci-Fi shows versus your other endeavors?

PG: Sci-Fi fans are amazing. There are a lot of them and they're very vocal and very involved. They love to get insights and sneak peeks, too, and I think that's why Twitter and Sci-Fi fans go so well together. I'm completely hooked on Twitter and Sci-Fi, and I love, love to interact with fans, and my experiences have been positive ones. I feel and get nothing but love from Sci-Fi fans. I got one of my big breaks on a Sci-Fi movie called Clockstoppers, which was directed by Jonathan Frakes, who obviously is a big part of the Star Trek franchise. I just think that Sci-Fi fans follow all that and they love the history as well as are interested in what you're doing.

TC: I was at Comic-Con in San Diego, and just walking down the street was amazing because if there's one word for Sci-Fi fans, it's rabid. They just dive in head first at the deep end of the pool and just enjoy it, you know, for the spectacle that it is, and just go out and have fun. I think these days we're so lacking in our heroes, that sometimes we have to dig into, say, our comic book culture to really find people who we can admire. I'm going to this year's Dragon*Con, so I'll see how they do things there.

11 years ago
shade169
guru

so no more Daniel Dickenson at all

11 years ago
shade169
guru

was that quark in the last episode? as charlie martin

11 years ago
quark
guru

@shade

Now now you know I am too busy working on ShareTV matters to be doing anything else. LOL

11 years ago
shade169
guru

aaah
i knew it was you

11 years ago
thor

Executive producer Jack Kenny has confirmed that Warehouse 13 will be back for a third season. He worte via Twitter: "FYI, Warehouse 13 will definitely be back for a third season! Official announcement may not be made till October, but we're coming back!"

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

thats good news good show

twit twit to you to thor lol

11 years ago
quark
guru

Who let the Owls in?

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

or who let the dog's out

that sounds like a song lol

11 years ago
denial

Warehouse 13 season 2 which returned Tuesday July 6th, 2010 is going well and i am using to watch this show. I also have watched previous episodes of it. Its a fun to watch this show.

11 years ago
blkhole
expert

Wish they would run a full season of 22 shows instead of these half seasons of 12.

11 years ago

I was suprised by that ending. It was very good. I hope they do not pull a Heroes and pull in so many story lines that it kills the show.

11 years ago
gedmen
guru

It was a good season however short.

11 years ago
thor

Don't forget Warehouse 13 returns tonight for a specilchristmas episode. Secret Santa 10/9c on Syfy.

11 years ago
blkhole
expert

Can't find a link to it anywhere!

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

no not up anywhere yet

11 years ago
blkhole
expert

Got it on BT. Thanks

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

yeah it was good

11 years ago
julie2311
junior

Looking forward to seeing the xmas special on hulu, if it shows up on hulu.

11 years ago

The special was pretty good.

11 years ago
starbuck13
guru

It was fun

11 years ago
paedr
pro

H.G. Wells to star in Syfy's new Warehouse 13 spinoff series

10 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.