TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Across the River to Motor City-canadian
appara
expert
Across the River to Motor City-canadian

i see that 'across the river to motor city' is a miniseries starting nov22 on citytv. anybody know how many episodes?

the writeup from citytv..... a mini-series spanning two eras, two countries and two unforgettable characters. November 22, 1963, is Ben Ford’s 30th birthday, the day he is determined to change his life. He is intent on asking his stewardess girlfriend Katie to marry him and is ready to leave his job as an insurance investigator in the Windsor/Detroit area in search of something better. But when Katie disappears on the fateful day that also took the life of JFK, nothing is the same for Ben again.

i also saw another on global called 'killer wave' for nov23 and 24th. i think this one is only the 2 days?

from globaltv...A large corporation conspires to devastate American cities on the east coast with tidal waves so that it can win a multi-billion contract from the government to build a sea wall along the eastern seaboard

and one called 'sabbatical' on ctv nov23, that i can find little or no info on.
from ctv... When the Marlowe family leave city life behind for the Badlands - dinosaur country - they discover something odd about their strange new home and neighbours: cell phones don't work, local kids look like Devil worshippers, a fervent minister preaches the end is near, and then there's the triple murder of the family next door. Is something truly evil lurking in their strange new surroundings... or is it possible that evil arrived in town with the Marlowe's?

13 years ago
Comments
appara
expert

well... i just watched 'sabbatical' out of the 3 listed above...not sure i enjoyed it...slow moving...and acting kinda stiff (and characters seem to all be kinda on the dark side, no comedy here). will watch it again next week...if its still on. dont know if it is a series/miniseries, all i can hope is that they pick up the pace :(

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.