TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » X-Factor (UK)
hax0rzd
regular
X-Factor (UK)

Hey. Anyone here watch X-Factor? It's the equivalent to American Idol.

I think that Rhydian and Niki are the best singers in this competition. I feel sorry for the others though, since Rhydian and Niki are WAAY out of the others leagues. But overall, I think Rhydian will be the winner. In my opinion, I think Dannii is now going to choose better songs for Rhydian by influence from Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne, who mentioned that song choice was not right for Rhydian's talent.

13 years ago
Comments
aus5543
regular

Here in aus, we have Australian Idol.
A few years ago though, we had x-factor. It was an utter, complete, bare clown shoe FLOP :P

I'm not into that type of show anyhow, but at the time, I didn't mind idol. I'd be interested to hear if the uk version is any better

13 years ago
morphieo
expert

lol How is the Australian Idol is it any good like American Idol because American Idol has the one superior one of a kind judge am not even gonna say his name..

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

@haxOrzd.

i agree with you about Rhydian....but all in all
this is one of the worst x-factors yet.
some of those so called singers would do well singing with the cats.

i think they had a difficult choice this time putting through people who had absolutley no chance,but to make the numbers up.

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

@morphieo
Well, I'm biased in my opinion of australian idol, I don't like reality shows...

That said however, It always runs about 20 minutes longer than it should and gets in the way of supernatural, so I'm forced to watch it.

This year we've had 4 judges:
Marsha, the soft female one
Mark, the show idiot
Dicko, harsh
Kyle, Harsh, politically incorrect

Also, apparently this season has been crap.

13 years ago
clueless
regular

@n8ph8ts
I could not agree with you more about this series, last series I couldn't wait each week, now I don't care if I miss it.

I think Nicky and Beverly have a good chance, I hope to god Rhydian does not win, he has a great voice no denying that, but Ooooo that man is so unlikeable.

Take care clue

13 years ago
morphieo
expert

lol @aus5543 to be honest I don't even watch the American Idol that much only if its running before my show. Plus I find the auditions just plain stupid lol people knows they have no talent in singing but yet they still goo

Why For a laugh? Or For the Shame?

I just don't get it lol.

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

@clueless.
he looks a bit of a throw back i agree...but no point in changing is appearence until the show finishes.

regarding beverly & nicky..they shout 2 much..you can not put them in the same class as "leona lewis" now she can sing...
but think one of them will win not Rhydian.

13 years ago
clueless
regular

@n8ph8ts

I agree Leona Lewis is in a league of her own, diva's look out. I loved watching her sing every week, you could see how much her voice was improving and going from strength to strength, love her new song 2.

Take care clue

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.