TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Smallvile Season 7 Episode 7 Wrath
futileragex
Smallvile Season 7 Episode 7 Wrath

Anybody know where I can find this episode, I missed it cause I had to be at work.

Thanks

FutileRageX

13 years ago
Comments

check here..
Its still not online though
http://torrentguy.org/search/smallville/

13 years ago
morphieo
expert

This should go to the help section not Tv Show CHat

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

Well, hey, we can still use this thread to talk about the show. What did you guys think? How much of that was the real Lana, and how much of that was the powers? Did you find yourself wishing Chloe had powers and Lana had powers at the end, and they could duke it out? What about that kiss with Lex?

13 years ago
morphieo
expert

I have said this before the Wrath of Lana will and must be revealed. Its true its all true that this is all Clark fault. You see keeping a secret from someone works in so many ways I mean if you plan to keep it from someone then keep it and don't eventually tell it later because it was a secret. Now when you tell the person the one you have been hiding it from deep down there will be a feeling of betrayal plus he didn't tell her she found out. But Clark causes this dishonesty thing with Lana if you had pay close attention to when she was married to Lex you would have seen it plus that stunt making it look like she was died all result in dishonesty protect the one you love and be dishonest to them at the same time. Her Wrath to Lex was to show the world that she was right and that Clark was right and that she had to protect Clark from Lex by killing in a dishonest betrayal wrathful manner. I know this is alot well said.

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

@futile
If you find that content via the TorrentGuy link is not up-to-date, please check www.eztv.it

@newlinux & morpheio
Rather than create a new thread for this show by the episode, can you locate a previous thread or start a thread for this series similar to what has been done for Pushing Daisies, Dexter, or Heroes?

Although the site doesn't have any rules regarding spoilers (and no "spoiler" section yet, it will be on the site eventually), another moderator had suggested waiting a week to discuss specific details (that would be considered spoilers) of plotlines revealed within episodes. Obviously, people posting in these threads are watching the show as it airs (and we are keeping spoilers out of the reviews on the show pages), but discussing details the same day or the day after the torrent is made available may be providing unexpected spoilers for those checking the thread.

13 years ago
toh
expert

It is OK to discuss episode 7 in "episode 7 topic" in TV Show chat forum.
It would be less OK if we discuss episode 7 in for example "episode 6 topic" and people who saw only episode 6 will read spoilers.

About 7 episode. It was very nice :)
Horses at the begining, Orgasms-quakes :)
So superman cant have sex? Why he have son in Superman Returns?
I liked living-metal-alien-thing it reminds me X-files!! lol!

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

@kolbinfo:

Neither morphieo nor I created this thread. since it was here I thought we might as well make it useful. I have previously asked about the spoiler issue before with no response. I don't think waiting a week is as good. If I waited a week I probably just wouldn't discuss it all.

I think the thread title prepares people for spoilers, and thus in this case has an advantage over, say, just one overall heroes thread. But when there is a policy I will follow it.

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Toh, I am trying to follow the administrator's request to keep the forum "clean". In addition, this particular thread has been hijacked, it was not intended to be used to "discuss" the episode, only to inquire on where to find it, when the member who posted the original thread returns to it, he/she may see details of an episode not yet seen.

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

so does the original intent of this thread belong in help or in TV show chat?

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

If we are not to participate in separate threads for episodes - then I won't. Although, I rather enjoyed the conversation about episode 6. As a moderator on another forum, I understand the need for structure and rules and for users to follow these rules. Here I didn't know we weren't supposed to do this. I will really be dissapointed, however, if we are to wait a while before discussing episodes...

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

@newlinux

If you're referring to the Download Help forum, yes, I would say the original post would be better suited there, but, I don't consider that a justification for hijacking it... Keep in mind, every post to this thread will be indicated on the original member's profile link to My Posts, so he/she will be likely to check it (hence my reference to returning to find spoilers).

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

@kolbinfo

I'm aware of the My posts feature. I was not inquiring about its placement to justify hijacking this thread, I already stated my reasons for why I posted what I did. I was inquiring to know where it is supposed to go in general. I did not realize it was against what we are supposed to do here. Order to stand down has been received and will be followed...

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

@newlinux

Well, firstly, you know I love your tv show comments, so I don't want to "curb your enthusiasm" there ;)

There is no policy on threads for specific episodes, only a request for members to keep the forum clean and not create too many different threads for the same topic. Obviously, this is open to interpretation.

We definitely need a spoiler section, or at least a spoiler policy to go by until then, but Admin is very busy working on other forum issues and eztv link issues.

If I haven't answered your questions or you want to discuss this further, please post in my guestbook, thanks.

13 years ago
leopon

will anyone upload it on this site?

13 years ago

check the link as i said ... I am aware that torrentguy is not uptodate... But isn't it better that someone drops the torrent in there rather than send people away to other sites
??

The torrent IS available on torrentguy

13 years ago
leopon

i am in college and the network does not allow torrent.
Will please someone upload the episode

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Hi leopon, I see from your post that you are referring to the streaming video and not the torrent, sorry for any misunderstanding. As you may know, morpheio has been capturing episodes and uploading them to stage 6, then linking them to sharetv (they must go through either stage 6 or youtube as sharetv does not host the content). Unfortunately, some of these videos are removed (at the source) almost as quickly as they're put up. You may wish to click on morphieo's avatar and leave him a guestbook message so you can communicate directly.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.