TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » BIONIC WOMAN
ladyv
pro
BIONIC WOMAN

do oyou tink that bionic woman will make to it season 2, i doubt it. the storyline is gettin a bit dry, its like the same ting happens in every show

13 years ago
Comments
aus5543
regular

I kind of agree. About it not making it anyway. I love the show, I think It's just starting to pick up actually.
I honestly think it'll really battle to stay alive though.
I haven't downloaded any Bionic Woman yet, I've been watching it on tv. I think I'll start DLing it (It leaves me with a real taste for more) but I'll stay tuned in on network tv too, I really want this show to keep on going.

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

Something I just thought of...as i was watching medical miracles and some guy with a bionic arm. We all know of "the 6 million dollar man" But In a few episodes now, I think the boss guy in Bionic Woman has given a ballpark figure on how much *she* cost. I believe it was several hundred thousand dollars...alot.. but nowhere near 6 million, I just find that interesting.

13 years ago
notv
expert

yep i though that too i may be cancelled before se3

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

I'm gunning for it though, I really do think it'll pick up.

13 years ago

i never really believed Biochick would make it past episode 7 but we'll see

13 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

I hope it survives, the story is in there. Plus with all the cross-seeded talent from battlestar I had a great consipiracy theory that it is actually a battlestar prequel and starbuck is the very first human form cylon :p

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

....I.....I see

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

oooohhh, i *like* your theory uncertaingod!! Bravo! Bravo, i say! ;)

I am rooting for Bionic Woman b/c it is my FAVORITE genre - spi-fy/scifi show where woman is lead & kicking ass. I also like this particular premise for a show. But, i have to admit, it has been clunky for sure.

I am optimistic, however, b/c Alias was also very clunky when it started and barely made it into its 2nd season. So fingers crossed.

I think there are tons of awesome ways the plot could meander:
1. the bionic man shows up
2. will is (obviously) not really dead & reappears
3. her little sister uses her computer hacking skills to discover her true "job" and gets pulled into the fold
that's all that comes into mind rite this second.

i am rooting for this show, tho - even if it has to get picked up by the scifi channel to continue.

13 years ago
mrblue247

Love the way the story is going. I think their building up for something big. I like that she has a little sister and the whole other bionic woman stalking her. If they finish the fall season strong there is a possible hope for a second.

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

yea, I REEEEALLLY want her little sister to find out, it kills me

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i agree with all thats said above,she's bedding into the roll nicely now,and each episode will get better.
keep em comeing.

13 years ago

@bhoddigrrl
I'm not trying to be sexist or anything but statistically shows with Male hero lead character tend to last longer than with female, probably cuz chicks would rather watch their Soaps and do house work in their place, plus women aren't really very heroic they're too busy doing their nails to save the world ;)

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

@curious
:O But the guys always watch the lead chick roles, You telling me you've never thought of jennifer garner *bleep* *bleeping* your *bleep* which *bleep* is totally *bleep* *bleeping* *bleep* *bleep* Then I'd go *bleep* and *bleep*

13 years ago

true some female characters are attractive to guys but they can get boring, but mail characters allow the guys to live vicariously through them and thats why they are more popular.

13 years ago
ataila

NBC was requesting three more episode scripts for Bionic Woman. However, it doesn't automatically mean more episodes will follow.

13 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

As aus5543 has said Alias had a very good run, and eventually died off because the story had been shoved up it's own rear end so much it was a joke, same with Charmed (to a much cheesier degree). I don't think the show will get panned because of the strong female leads.

The show seems to be developing a strong following online, I just hope the ratings match in the States.

13 years ago
caboose967
regular

When this show get some action and not some woman that gets her ass kicked in every episode then I'll watch this but I do not see that soon.

13 years ago

yeah they should bring back the Six Million Dollar *MAN* instead!!

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

Ratings have gone down every week (and they weren't great ratings to begin with). It doesn't look good right now for Bionic Woman.

13 years ago

...or "The Invisible Man" could be an interesting Series

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

Great Idea....Lets send *channelnamehere* some nuts. It's bound to get them to bring the show back

13 years ago

I got some nuts for them ;D

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

If you REEEALLLY want to put them in the mail....

13 years ago

hey it wouldn't be the 1st time, how do you think I single handedly saved Jericho from cancellation, all by myself, with no one else's help at all, whatsoever.

Now that was some intense NuT action at work there, why else did you think they wanted me to stop mailin it too em??

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

hehehe, Yes, I can see one nut though still :P

Seriously though now, This has gone a bit offtopic.

13 years ago

aw, nutz!

13 years ago
aus5543
regular

Well said! Theres now way I can beat that.

Ontopic now: I'm actually really liking Bionic Woman now, I'm really looking forward to the next ep.

I'm wondering what boss/liarman/baldy/Crossing Jordan dude meant about them not knowing will as much as they thought. The truth is, WE don't know anything about him really

13 years ago
choclaterocket
regular

Im still downloading ep5 at the moment but yes i def like Bionic woman however it does seem a bit weak at the moment in terms plot evolution. There are def snippits where you can see that it can maybe it will become really interesting. Maybe in ep 5!!! man hurry Mr internet!!

13 years ago
ladyv
pro

i will still watch it just to c if it gets interest and how long it will last. choclaterocket where did u get ep5 from cos it aint on this site yet

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

I think I'm done with Bionic Woman. I'm dissapointed. If it doesn't get canceled I'll monitor and maybe go back and watch it if it gets better. But for now, it's off the watch list.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.