TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » K-ville
nakara11
expert
K-ville

I love this show. Intrested in hearing peoples points of view ... personal and political..

This show was one show I knew I wanted to see. 2 yrs later trying to clean up a city destroyed first by nature and now by criminals. The fact that this city is still upside down. Brilliant move on some big wig's part. Yeah it a tv show, but it is a statement too.

your thoughts???.....

13 years ago
Comments
toh
expert

is in like Shield? shaky camera, cops arrested criminals?

13 years ago
nakara11
expert

Two years after Katrina, the city is still in chaos. Criminals roam the streets with AK-47s, many cops have quit, and the jails, police stations and crime labs still haven’t been properly rebuilt. But the cops who remain have courage to burn and a passion to reclaim and rebuild their city.

There is a alittle about the show. Not as Dark as the Shield. Some shaky Camera ..lol....

13 years ago
caboose967
regular

Even tho Anthony Anderson does funny, he pulls a great dramatic show off. Good action, drama, with some nice comic relief. Then put this after Prison Break, great combo.

13 years ago
nakara11
expert

I have decided whether K-ville makes another season or not it is on my "shows to watch list". I love the main characters Anderson/Hauser. I love the idea that they have made a show that makes me feel for the still desparate situation in NOLA. It shows us the horrors that are going on in real life and the hope that the people still have. I do not feel as those I am being descenitized, I am being reminded of a part of my country that was damn near flattened and are still struggling to rebuild. I am saddened..deeply... Thank you K-ville...I will never forget...Just like 9/11...for all those who died..for all those who lived to fight another day!

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.