TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Problem with House Season 2
ekrobison
Problem with House Season 2

I have tried numerous times to download House MD season 2, however,after a short while a Torrent error apears that says
> Error: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
> I don't know what this means or how to successfully download this
season. Can anyone assist me? Also, I had an earlier problem with downloading America's Next Top Model's most recent episode. It does not download at all.
> I am successful in downloading other things so I do not think it is a problem on my end....

13 years ago
Comments
eudanil
junior

If a torrent, have you tried a different torrent for the same thing?

13 years ago
toh
expert

it is definitely problem with your PC.
Error tell you that your torrent client CANT write downloaded parts to the file, because something else is using file right now.
Are you using Vista? i experience this from time to time. Vista sometimes indexing files.
Try "unlocker" to find out which application is using files.

ps
also, i had this problem when i download files to my USB-harddrive. I think it is just strangled.

13 years ago
quark
guru

Another way is to close down your computer. Wait a few moments and reboot. Restart your client and download again.
Sometimes(& I don't know how) your client can be running twice (one you see and one in the background)

To be really sure go to my computer click on c: drive icon and work you way through the folders via program files until your reach your clients download folder delete all downloads that do not appear to your eyes
when viewing client. Then switch off and reboot as above.

I had to do this yesterday and it solved the problem.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.