TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Stargate SG-1 episode help
stargateluv
regular
Stargate SG-1 episode help

Does anyone know what episode is the one where O'Neill is invisible?? please let me know

13 years ago
Comments
joker
guru

Go to: www.tv.com search for the series and read the ep recaps, only thing I can think of.

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

hmmm.... rings a bell but... no, sorry... but now curious - let us know what u find out

13 years ago

In the 200th Episode they refer to an invisible Jack episode, it was a farce like a lot of "200", it never happened. The 200th episode is 10x06 if interested.

13 years ago

...and there was an episode where Jack makes a Puddle-Jumper invisible, but that doesn't really count =)

13 years ago

Yeah, i agree with andriod up there. Jack wasn't invisible for any episode to my recollection. Daniel and Carter but no Jack.

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

ahhhhhh.... indeed.

those funny, funny writers.

I do so love yo stargate nerds! MWAH!

13 years ago
magus
guru

jack was never invisible

13 years ago

Yeah he never went invisible. he did get the ancient database downloaded into his head twice but i never think he went invisble

13 years ago

Did antone else notice that in the last few seasons of SG-1 it seemed as if Richard Dean Anderson was bored or didn't want to be there or something?
It seemed to me that he gradually became more insincere and less enthusiastic about everything.

Anyone else pick that up?

13 years ago
newlinux
guru

I didn't really pick that up, other than his character seeming less interested and more ornery. I think he ended up directing a fair share of many episodes. But you're right, he was probably just ready to move on...

13 years ago

I didn't really think that he was more or less bored, more like settled, I guess. It's kinda like he is now doing all of this really important stuff now and they changed his attitude to suit the newly appointed stresses. I mean he said it before, "I've spent all these years stickin it to THE MAN, I don't think I can be THE MAN!"

13 years ago
stargateluv
regular

I thought since they refrenced it in 200 that it would have been in an acctual episode. I liked that clip frim 200 tho.. Sam" Are you in here sir?"...........Jack"Nope" rofl

13 years ago

lol yea

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

i'm new to the whole stargate obsession (but loving it!!) , but didn't i hear some where that RDAnderson had all kinds of falling outs with the producers or studio or whathaveyou...? i mean, i thought he was producing a few seasons there... and then, i dunno - would love to know the "behind the scenes" scoop.

having spent these past few months watching as much of the 10 seasons as possible, it's pretty remarkable how his appearence declines - and not just for age, i think. rather, his skin looks waxy (prob plastic surg, i would think) and he has this bizarre rouge/blush makeup on his cheeks. Especially in season 10 & atlantis epis where he guest stars.

but he will *always* be my handsome jack... altho shepard gives him run for money in atlantis.

13 years ago
quark
guru

Remember
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'
and 'Beauty is only skin deep'

for Beauty read Handsomeness I suppose in your case

Thus true Beauty is in the mind (like me!!!)

13 years ago
joker
guru

For more info about STARGATE SG-1 goto http://www.tv.com. Do a search for STARGATE and read the indeoth blogs and forums.

13 years ago

@Quark

I prefer that T-Shirt saying:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."

13 years ago
quark
guru

That's a piece of glass isn't it?

13 years ago

IDK maybe I was wasted when I read it

13 years ago
quark
guru

Yeah through the self same glass? LOL
This is getting silly shall we stop?

13 years ago

It's a deal

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.