TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Why Surface got cancled
americansweety
junior
Why Surface got cancled

Why did surface get cancled i mean i thought it was actually a good show. they did have a season finale but it didn't finish the show. What about rich and his family and Jackson and what about Miles his going to become a full weirdo. I wish they could have finished it.

13 years ago
Comments
itcdr
Administrator

I also wish they would have finished the series. I really liked it

13 years ago
rejexx200
expert

me too, now they're going to be stuck on that roof forever

13 years ago
fouadsh
pro

I really don't understand the basis for cancelling shows especially when we feel they are good!!!

13 years ago
ucla3123

dont know

13 years ago
tamanier
guru

Personally, I think maybe they let the show get a little too carried away in the special effects department. Obviously the first season had some spectacular effects, but events at the end of Season 1 seem to be leading to storylines that would require more and greater effects, further inflating what I suspect was a pretty hefty budget.

Given the costs associated with making the show compared to the ratings etc, I think they may have decided to pass on furthering the show. Although, I too would have liked to see it continue. I even posted a link on the page to an online petition.

Just a thought.

13 years ago

I loved the show and wished it did stay, obviously they didn't have the veiwership, I know it was never coming back when I was in the video store and they had the complete series on DVD, not Season 1, I noticed that year there were alot of Sci-Fi premier shows, of course all the ones I liked got canned, isn't that always they way.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.