TV Forum

TV Forum » Site Requests » 2nd air date option?
appara2
guru
2nd air date option?

Would it be possible to have 2 air dates for shows?

Here in Canada, we get 'new' episodes of series that originally aired, say in the UK, a year earlier. Example would be Unforgotten, which aired in the country of origin in summer of 2018, but here, across the pond just finally aired in 2019, or Burden of Truth, which finished airing Season 02 here on CBC in February, and is just starting to broadcast in the USA on CW.

Or shows that stream all episodes at once on a Premium service. Example would be NOS4A2. For me, on regular AMC, the 2nd episode of this show will air this coming Sunday June 9th, so now it will not appear on my 'upcoming' schedule. The same for Northern Rescue that streamed all episodes on CBC Gem in March, but have yet to set an air date for CBC TV, it was rumored that they would start airing this summer, but no date has been set.

I know, it sounds confusing and will likely not be possible, but it sure would be nice!

5 months ago
Comments

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.