TV Forum

TV Forum » Information, Guides & FAQ's » Trouble with Searches
jmtaylor1960
regular
Trouble with Searches

Has anyone else had trouble with searching for a show on your computer? When I enter the name of a show in the search box, I get a message that nothing has been found. It doesn't matter what show name I search for. I've tried both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, and it has made no difference. I can, however, log into Share TV on my cell phone and search from there and it works.

9 days ago
Comments
theprisoner6
Employee

I know admin has been moving parts of ShareTV to new servers for the past month which has resulted in a lot of quirky things happening on the website, like the one you mentioned along with avatars disappearing and then reappearing later. I have not gotten any response to my messages to them for the past month.
Sorry, I know this doesn't help you any but it's all I know at this time.

Mike

9 days ago
jmtaylor1960
regular

Thanks Mike. I appreciate your response. Now the Search doesn't work using my cell phone, so maybe the problem is a result of them moving things around. Hopefully this will resolve when they are done. Have a great day. Jeanette

9 days ago
judas69
expert

Found a work around, if you google search the show & ShareTv.

8 days ago
jmtaylor1960
regular

Thanks! I tried your workaround and it works for some shows. I appreciate it! Again, thank you!
Jeanette

7 days ago
wyrdweaver
guru

Yeah - this is annoying. Glad it's not just me experiencing this. Hope if resolves soon.

5 days ago
theprisoner6
Employee

The owner of the site is itcdr and you can send him a message letting him know. His avatar is in my friends list. I have sent him quite a few messages with no response.

5 days ago
theprisoner6
Employee

The search function appears to be back up and operating as it should.

3 days ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.