GUIDE: Uploading an Avatar or Picture for your account.
Many Members seem to be having problems when loading an image they hold on their computer files to use as their Avatar.
Before you begin the upload process described below
You MUST make sure the image is cropped to a one to one ratio
and is greater than 120x120 (this helps with clarity).
And of course know how to navigate to it within your Computer.
Upload Step by Step Guide.
I will presume you start at your own profile page.
01. Click 'edit profile' in Menu column to the left of Profile Page
02. Type your password IN BOTH BOXES of the page then displayed.
03. Click 'upload your own image' (A New Strip Window Appears)
04. In it click 'browse'
05. Find location (folder) of image required and open.
06. Select and open image this will 'gather' its address.
07. The upload will commence automatically.
08. Wait for your image to appear
09. Click 'save changes' at bottom of page
10. Return to your profile.
And you should have your new avatar.
When you return to your profile remember to REFRESH the page otherwise you will likely still see your old avatar.
Any one encountering problems please notify me in
My Messages and I will assist you directly.
8 years ago