TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » New here - Wiseguy the tv series???
billyjo
New here - Wiseguy the tv series???

I joined here because I wanted to watch the tv series Wiseguy online and then found that NONE of the episodes are available! :( Why does it tell you (in the search online) that THIS is the place you can watch them if you really can't? I'm so sad now.............

That was my favorite tv series from waaaaaay back and have been trying and trying to find somewhere that I can watch it. Does anyone else like it and/or have a clue as to how I can watch without having to "join" netflix? Been there - done that and they kept losing my movies when I would return them and then trying to charge me for them! Although I do have to say, to "their" credit, they did take the charges off before I canceled my acct.

I'm just so bummed. I'm fixin to have surgery and will be home with nothing to do for two whole months! I was so very excited to have maybe found something that could/would keep me entertained while recovering.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who will help me!

Billy

11 years ago
Comments
quark
guru

Sorry Billyjo

We have no say in the videos that are released to us for legal viewing.

As to our message we cannot stop search engines from assuming we do have videos for a certain show and then showing our message.

Let us know what the type of shows you like and maybe some members will make suggestions of shows that we do have.
Or search http://sharetv.org/tags for the type of show you like.
shows with videos are marked with a Yellow star and a Green star for clips.

Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.

11 years ago
billyjo

:) Thank you so much for your quick reply. And a big thank you for the well wishes too!! I am thinking that they just don't have these videos available anywhere (been searching all day now)...so I'm about ready to give up. LOL

And also thank you for that link. There really aren't many tv shows that I watch anylonger other than reality shows. If I go to that link will it list all the shows that you carry? Also do you guys have movies too? Who knows, maybe I'll find a show I've forgotten about that I can watch ;) .

Yes - you have been a big help.

11 years ago
billyjo

Well - I "did" find another one I would like to watch but there are no episodes on that one either.... (yikes - maybe I need to change my taste in tv - LOL). It was Northern Exposure. :)

11 years ago
quark
guru

perhaps so. hehehe.

11 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.