TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » I did it again
joker
guru
I did it again

To anyone i may have offende by my comments in the different forums of this site i can only say one thing.

SORRY

13 years ago
Comments
toh
expert

We'll just wait for Batman to deal with your sorry ass in July 2008 :))))

13 years ago
quark
guru

Now now he's apologised.
For the sake of harmony and keeping the 2 good members that you are kiss and make-up.(LOL)
Remember it's extremely easy to make your point and without realising it offend some-one.
Joker has realised this and apologised.

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

i thought this was a freedom of speech site.

no reason to apologise joker for voiceing your opinion,which by the way a lot of people might agree with.

13 years ago
toh
expert

n8ph8ts, lol, you absolutely right about freedom of speech, but here is the thing, Jocker's opinion is that we keep our suggestions about improving this site to ourselfs until further notice :))

13 years ago
notv
expert

thats right freedom of speech cut some slack and leave it in the past everyone makes accidents and some ppl don't even notice them but joker did and he apologized thats wat matters right?

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Yes, the administrator has posted that personal attacks must be avoided - n8ph8ts most likely missed the posts where members were mentioned by name and scolded - I feel this is inappropriate and leads to an escalation of flaming (not just letting off a little steam about issues with the site). If someone is unhappy with the site, (and not really offering suggestions on improving it) they may, of course, leave...

13 years ago
notv
expert

well said kolbinfo

13 years ago
quark
guru

I believe Joker was apologising not for his views but that in the way he expressed them he might have given offense. Which of course was not his intent.

IMHO a good place to finish this thread.

13 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

yes, except that good people with good consciences get big hugs from me...
:::BIG HUG::: to you joker!

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.