TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Thumbs Up For The Thumbs Up Change
prich09
regular
Thumbs Up For The Thumbs Up Change

Its nice to see you have changed the part where you can only give thumbs up rather than thumbs up and down. i prefer it with just thumbs up as it seems ple give other ple a thumbs down if they didnt like the show which is unfir. ps keep up the good work

13 years ago
Comments
kolbinfo
guru

Yes, I love this change, I just visited a show page for one of my fav shows that had been "flamed" with multiple minus votes on every review (the person obviously used duplicate user accounts to do it) and it looks much better!

13 years ago
notv
expert

me too the change was a great idea

13 years ago
prich09
regular

good to see people agree with me

13 years ago
quark
guru

I could not agree more receipt of no votes is sufficient to tell the member posting that their comment does not meet the criteria.
The show pages comments area is after all entitled reviews!
To say this a great show or similar without reasoning is surely not a review but a comment best suited to the TV section of the Forum. The same applies to the question what's it like or similar?

13 years ago
hishighness
regular

somehow on a show I just uploaded I got a minus, This was after the change, How the hell did this guy do this..... take a look for yourselves at naruto.... AND OF COURSE it JUST SAYS ONE OF THE WORST ANIMES EVER..... SOMETHING SMELLS BAD

13 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

hishighness, looks like a couple minus ones got in there right when it was being switched over. problem fixed.

glad to see everyone likes the change. a few members had suggested I do this. nice to see the community working together

13 years ago
hishighness
regular

thanx cris, and yes the switch is great.

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.