TV Forum

TV Forum » General Discussion » Admins and Mods!!!! (congrats)
notv
expert
Admins and Mods!!!! (congrats)

I just gonna give you all a congrats on this amazing site you guys got here. Sure they got some problems but I am sure you guys working hard to fix it. This is the far most the best online tv sharing community not saying that because haven't been in a lot of them or know any other one lol :P but because is truly a great site ppl are nice friendly and helpful. Well i guess that basically it congrats.

P.S: if possible you should add smiley face type of icons like msn. O i was currently watching a Simpsons clip in divx and it froze up again. why thats keep happening to me a no one else?

13 years ago
Comments
bhoddigrrl
expert

thanks man!

they deserve all the love they can get, fo shizzle
:)

13 years ago
notv
expert

lol thats true!!!

13 years ago
thetrekhippy

Yes, Absolutely and Positively Gracious Contratulations to the Admins and Mods here!

13 years ago
notv
expert

nice to see ppl are having the same thought as me!

13 years ago
odo
guru

yes site is looking good working great thanx

13 years ago
notv
expert

why can i upload divx videos?

13 years ago
prich09
regular

i have to agree this is one brillianr site that i love. i think the forum is great how it is and every thing is so easy to use. i loved how you can customise your profile pages also gr8

13 years ago
notv
expert

yea the new profile rocks

13 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Love the new profile page layout too! This site gives me virtually everything I need to determine what's on (TV), a brief description of the show and pictures of the cast (in case I don't recognize the names), what others are saying about it, a look at a streamed episode if I "think" I want it, and the torrents if I KNOW I want it! It just gets better and better!!!

13 years ago
prich09
regular

ye its truly does thank god a freind of mine showed me this site. this was actualy like the first site i ever got my bittorrent to work on so thanks

13 years ago

HAHA what a bunch of bootlickas!!LOL

no just kidding...

hats off to creators/maintainers ;)

13 years ago
sirrob
junior

yupp great site.. just hope u guys dont fall to the litigation bs the other torrent sites are facing.. power to you .. !!!!!

13 years ago

I find it increasingly amusing that any one person or huge corporation would be so blind to think that they could ever truly win this battle, all they're really doing is fighting an inevitable technological evolution, attempting to stop something that is bigger than all of them put together and rapidly increasing as time goes on.

13 years ago
thetrekhippy

@sirrob They aren't really targeting TV show downloaders. What they want are people who download mass amounts of music and movies, then burn them and sell them.

13 years ago

O' those poor folks out there who still pay '(
I shall shed tears for them til my dying day.

13 years ago
jimmysgirl
guru

Curiousandroid, you make me laugh!
and yes the site is rockin'

13 years ago

you love me, you really love meee!!

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.